Reaction score
I’m keen pm?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks again for this Steve. Will the club call or email as a reply?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve M has helped me out with this process and i encourage anyone who posts on here to get in contact with steve.
We all like to post on the kennel our thoughts and opinions but if you're not a voting member then you will have no real say in what goes on.
Thanks again to steve, who not only seems like a good bloke but is a true blue and white man.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Steve M has helped me out with this process and i encourage anyone who posts on here to get in contact with steve.
We all like to post on the kennel our thoughts and opinions but if you're not a voting member then you will have no real say in what goes on.
Thanks again to steve, who not only seems like a good bloke but is a true blue and white man.
Agree with all of that. He has also helped me and I can't wait to get involved down the track. Thanks Steve.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Interested. Will email you tonight Steve

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Man the election in 3 years better get The Kennel on side! :joycat:

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all
Just a quick update on new memberships.
I have delivered 20 new nominations to the Club.
Most are from Sydney, but also Central Coast, Far North Coast, Queensland, Northern Territory and Singapore!
There are still a few still to be returned to me but I’d like to say thanks for all the kind words I’ve received, it’s been my pleasure.
Steve

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard this week that the first batch of nominations had received calls from the Club confirming their new memberships (and to take the necessary fees of course!).

Welcome on board fellas

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard this week that the first batch of nominations had received calls from the Club confirming their new memberships (and to take the necessary fees of course!).

Welcome on board fellas
Thats correct! Got a call on Thursday to confirm payment. Cheers again for going out of your way to help me out.