Adam Elliott - I’m done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously I question if this guy is up to it?
8 runs for 52 meters today.
Defence is average, and that’s being kind.
Who was on here last season hand wringing that he was going to sign with another club?
He got upgraded and signed a three year contract and is repaying the club with shit performance after shit performance.
Well we’re stuck with him I guess, hopefully Pay can get him up to first grade standard?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would love to bump a few threads on Elliott from last year.... But couldn't be bothered.. this guy has always been average / bordering on sh!t .. he may get better with time but right he needs a very long stint in reserve grade.....

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hands for feet like last year, dumb as fuck like last year... he could make a decent hit last year by chopping bigger guys in half but not this year.... not a fan

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Called him out last after last week to justify his position and re-pay Pay......he didn't do that. Should be dropped, has nothing to contribute.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably 400k with 800k last year
Watched him play since he was a kid. Puts in a big effort. Could not dominate in defence or attack today. Got left on the ground or hanging onto legs too many times. Makes no impact in attack. Don’t know if anyone in ISP will do any better but it’s time to try. Ryse Martin had a great game last week. Unfortunately I’m sure Beast will come in for Tolman. It’s a lottery for the other spots. On a side note not a lot being made of how many tries Jacko is letting in. I reckon more this season than all other seasons together. Our big 3 forwards are just under par this year for me. Licha and RFM consistently our best. The rest need to step it up big time. The refs killed us today but our defence was pretty good for the most. Ball control killed us more than anything.

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I liked him for his heart in a heartless team last year but after giving away that penalty tonight and his general crapness so far this season I am pretty much done aswell mate.
Very well said
Guy is a reserve grader at best and belongs in reserve grade
Has no idea and 95% of the time gets dominated in attack and defence

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Below average. Offers absolutely nothing in attack and nothing in defence other than a big shot once every 6 games.

Looked like a dopey sloth when he was stumbling through the ruck in the last 10 mins which gave Souths a penalty on their goal line. Get rid of him and promote Renouf.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he should be ashamed with how he is playing so far this season. he is really looking like our new long term 'tolman'.. even tolman has better defence than this nut. elliott needs to pull his finger out and start playing to his potential and especially start playing like a first grade footballer, im sure other reserve players would love to take his spot and would do much better.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His biggest problem, and ours because he gets picked each week, is he is AS THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS lol.

I can live with a small forward who gives it his all but get dominated, but the fucken dumb shit? Yeah nah, still fuming over that stupid penalty on their line. He is the forward version of Frawley.

Status
Not open for further replies.