ISIS in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor old Childers - pretty much everything in the town is called "Isis" something - and it sits midway along the Isis highway.

I have fond memories of stopping in Childers for morning tea on the way to Bundy and witnessing a drunken Gin fight, and its only abut 10am.

Note that Isis was once a not uncommon girl's name. Like Azaria, it may be cosigned to history.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor old Childers - pretty much everything in the town is called "Isis" something - and it sits midway along the Isis highway.

I have fond memories of stopping in Childers for morning tea on the way to Bundy and witnessing a drunken Gin fight, and its only abut 10am.

I got my free range eggs yesterday from there on my way back from Gladstone.

used to drive through there 10 years ago , never noticed ISIS signs every where ...obviously that was before it got famous for all the wrong reasons. lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

used to drive through there 10 years ago , never noticed ISIS signs every where ...obviously that was before it got famous for all the wrong reasons. lol
Gladstone is a fair drive if you are just going for a day or two - for me its on the cusp of driving/flying distance. Their economy is pretty much stuffed - I went up there sniffing for insolvency work a few months ago.

Next time i'm in Childers i'll have to keep on the lookout for the free range eggs. Were you really buying eggs though? Sounds suspicious.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when ISIS started rising up and there was a news article about this poor girl at school named "ISIS"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gladstone is a fair drive if you are just going for a day or two - for me its on the cusp of driving/flying distance. Their economy is pretty much stuffed - I went up there sniffing for insolvency work a few months ago.

Next time i'm in Childers i'll have to keep on the lookout for the free range eggs. Were you really buying eggs though? Sounds suspicious.

I had to take some oil products for the customer urgently hence the drive to Gladstone, I also usually fly there but this was a panic situation.

the free range eggs I got from a health food place run by a hippy chick. She provides massage services too ;D

naa i am kidding , I went there to join the membership of the ISIS club ..... officially.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to take some oil products for the customer urgently hence the drive to Gladstone, I also usually fly there but this was a panic situation.

the free range eggs I got from a health food place run by a hippy chick. She provides massage services too ;D

naa i am kidding , I went there to join the membership of the ISIS club ..... officially.
By the way, an ad for this company came up for me recently, flogging Indian cable TV:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate the *****.
Dirty, smelly, fuckers. Dressed in black and white.
930FE6F4-8085-4723-97B9-E109D6500A3C.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

India man, you do realise that free range eggs need to be paid for ?
They ain't free

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
India man, you do realise that free range eggs need to be paid for ?
They ain't free

I thought it was just a piece of meat... or piece of chicken.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Papa Folkes @Realist90 as you can see ISIS is very popular in central Queensland and gaining ground

what are you doing about it, before you know it they will take over all Australia and you will see ISIS pubs, cultural centre, mechanic shop, and banks popping up every where.

Status
Not open for further replies.