Just for Wahesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wahesh I know how you like your blood to boil, this is right up your alley

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/96f3952e62dba8fb4ce78080cc1e818e

Defiant woman refuses to move from parking space — despite not having a car

THIS dashcam footage captures the moment a furious row erupted in a car park when a woman ran to save a space for her family as a couple tried to park in the same spot.

In the clip the woman is seen standing defiantly in the space and waving her arms, mouthing: “I was here first” as the female passenger in the car screams: “Are you serious? You’re not even in a car.”

The woman runs into the space and, hands on hips, mouths: 'I was here first.'Source:Supplied

When the woman still refuses to move, the irate male driver sounds his horn, shouting: “You f***ing serious right now, woman? Get out of here.”

To which the woman continues to protest: “I was here first,” accompanied by more pointing and arm waving.

The man is then heard yelling: “I’m gonna stand here, I got time.”

An older woman then enters the frame to join in the protest.Source:Supplied

A few seconds later another, older woman walks into the dash cam frame and starts shooing the car away, gesturing for it to move back, as the driver again toots his horn and shouts: “You think you can just walk into a space? Get out of here.”

The couple start yelling at the women to 'get out of here'.Source:Supplied

The standoff finally only comes to an end when another driver offers the couple a different space.

Since the footage — filmed in a carpark in Flushing, Michigan — was posted on YouTube on Saturday it has been viewed more than 50,000 times, sparking outrage and fierce debate.

The woman arguing with the couple about a car space.Source:Supplied

When it was posted to Reddit on Monday, one reader wrote: “ Is it ever OK to ‘camp out’ in a parking space?

“Don’t watch the end of this video, your anger levels will increase dramatically.”

Another posted: “I would have outwaited those women until one of us dies of starvation.”

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Insert Asian driving joke...

Wait, they don't even have a car...wtf.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've done that before. But I'm big and scary looking. Also had a guy steal a spot the Mrs was waiting for until I walked up and knocked on his window then he reversed out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Straight from the source.. and all over the internet at the moment.

I'd have just applied the same process a farmer does when he needs sleep to move. Drive them ever so slowly out of the way with my car.

Eventually either they are going to move, OR, get their knees inverted trying to prove a point.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That first woman in the parking lot is a spitting image of someone I used to work with. Until I read it was in the US I thought it might have actually been her.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That first woman in the parking lot is a spitting image of someone I used to work with. Until I read it was in the US I thought it might have actually been her.
I have seen quiet a few women who look exactly the same as the chick in the video.

am I racist?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're all racist. That's my neighbour. Either that or it's her twin sister. Or her twin mum.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so what I don't understand here is why he didn't just continue to slowly creep forward inch by inch. It's not like she would've been able to stop it lol. Stop woman.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How fucking stupid are the two in the car. There is no way I would have left that spot and there was no way daddy was getting in there either until the gutless pussy drove off. I would have been licking my lips waiting for him to come around and start like they were

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so what I don't understand here is why he didn't just continue to slowly creep forward inch by inch. It's not like she would've been able to stop it lol. Stop woman.
Maybe she's super strong.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So if you drive into them, and hit them, it's illegal.

HOWEVER.. what if your car broke down at that very point in time, and you had to get out and push it into the spot ?? Rolling momentum is still going to force them to move.

upload_2018-3-14_10-59-22.png

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shoulda just crawled in a little further, Switched it off, lock it, and walk away without saying a word.
Come back in 5 mins and I guarantee they’ll be gone.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if you drive into them, and hit them, it's illegal.

HOWEVER.. what if your car broke down at that very point in time, and you had to get out and push it into the spot ?? Rolling momentum is still going to force them to move.

View attachment 5289
That would be considered assault with a deadly weapon or reckless endangerment. But if she doesn't get out of the way you could argue that it's her own fault.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I only just watched the video now. I would just run her over.

I've done it in the past but I would be walking around, find an empty spot with no one waiting, then stand in the spot. If someone is waiting for the spot before you get there then it's their spot.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That would be considered assault with a deadly weapon or reckless endangerment. But if she doesn't get out of the way you could argue that it's her own fault.
"She was helping to push the car in and the car just rolled over the top of her".

Dead people aren't good witnesses ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing I always agreed with Jerry Seinfeld about is they aren't making enough new parking spaces for the demand of new cars.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I only just watched the video now. I would just run her over.

I've done it in the past but I would be walking around, find an empty spot with no one waiting, then stand in the spot. If someone is waiting for the spot before you get there then it's their spot.
What if someone comes past in their car before your partner arrives? Do you move?

Status
Not open for further replies.