A new morris (the third son of slippery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dylan Morris

Does anyone agree that we need to jump on this kid and lock him up as part of our succession planning? The Morris twins have been great for us but they are on their last legs. So why not look ahead and bring over the next son of slippery.

They say he is a ‘livewire fullback’. Has anyone seen him play? What are your thoughts? The way he strides in his runs looks a lot like a young Brett Morris. Is he any good?

Do you think he will be as good as or better than his brothers? He’s smaller and looks like he might be quicker.

Here is a video of him:

Here is an article about him:

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/03/10/family-matters-for-dragon-morris/

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this is loosely related but I feel bad for the Bmoz coming over to the dogs and being let down by desball. With his talent he deserved to win a premiership

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is loosely related but I feel bad for the Bmoz coming over to the dogs and being let down by desball. With his talent he deserved to win a premiership
He’s got one. Jmoz will go through his career not getting one.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des can’t be blamed for Bmozs body breaking down.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
is he 6yrs old? he's very small!
He’s 19. I agree he looks very small.

But you don’t have to be big to be a ripper fullback if you’re quick. I wonder how he compares in height and weight to slater.

It would be cool to watch him race against his brothers to test his speed.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s not like he missed out on a premiership at St George. He got to play with his brother which is what he wanted

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dragons have him wrapped up.
How do you know this? What arrangement do they have with him?

We have his older brothers. Surely we can unwrap whatever arrangement he has if we have him better money and the chance to play along side his brothers

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has a championship ring already and a tattoo of a Dragon to commemorate 2010

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dylan Morris

Does anyone agree that we need to jump on this kid and lock him up as part of our succession planning? The Morris twins have been great for us but they are on their last legs. So why not look ahead and bring over the next son of slippery.

They say he is a ‘livewire fullback’. Has anyone seen him play? What are your thoughts? The way he strides in his runs looks a lot like a young Brett Morris. Is he any good?

Do you think he will be as good as or better than his brothers? He’s smaller and looks like he might be quicker.

Here is a video of him:

Here is an article about him:

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/03/10/family-matters-for-dragon-morris/
LOL his foot went into touch

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des can’t be blamed for Bmozs body breaking down.
Well he kinda can...his move to fb was ridiculous and he might have been in better shape if it never happened.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Apparently he's a surf lifesaving champion.
He's another natural athlete

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sign HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I Know its just a single clip??? HOWEVER...................... WATCH THE REPLAY WITH Dylan about 2 metres out from the tryline.. Can anyone tell me what I saw??????

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How do you know this? What arrangement do they have with him?

We have his older brothers. Surely we can unwrap whatever arrangement he has if we have him better money and the chance to play along side his brothers
Contracted till end of 2020 with Dragons I believe..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.