Gilded
Reaction score
normally i'm very critical of warner but that was a decent delivery

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bancroft needs to go
Khawaja needs to go before Bancroft!! Khawaja has been about as useful as a condom in a convent!! Bancroft just needs to be given time to settle in!! He has been plundering runs in Sheffield shield so only a matter of time before he starts doing it in the test arena!! He has all the makings of a very good opener

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bancroft needs to go
I thought bancroft actually did ok this morning by surviving pretty much two hours in some pretty tricky conditions. Yeah i think both his position and Khawaja's need a real good look at though, both are not scoring enough runs.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
oh dear another one, Rabada has destroyed our middle order.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
bancroft's 38 is looking like a masterclass right about now and warner's 63, bradman like :laughing::laughing:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Rabada is ripping us a new one here, that is wicket number 5. We were 1-98, we have lost 7-85 since than. Time for a GOAT 50 here :grinning:

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
AB de Villiers showed how to bat on this pitch, deal in boundaries lol. Going to take something special to come back from here, 140 lead is fairly decent on this pitch.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big lead, green top doggiesboy?
Nipping around a bit?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Big lead, green top doggiesboy?
Nipping around a bit?
Yeah it was but it's actually not all that bad now but still a bit of movement, hopefully we can get a decent score and put the pressure back on them

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rabada is proper quick. I would make sure the brown undies were on if I had to face him.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Rabada is proper quick. I would make sure the brown undies were on if I had to face him.
yeah, the guy carries on like a bigger wanker than kohli but he certainly can bowl. This test match looks gone, i can't see a way back from here. Ever since that one day series vs england, smith has really come crashing back down to earth :sob::sob:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
ok we need Rabada suspended for the rest of the series lol , just got another wicket

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morkel will come in.

Rabada fucked his team by not playing nice.

Aus should take out the series now.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What a rort that Rabada getting off, didn't make intentional contact my ass. The icc have yet again just caved in, what a pathetic organisation.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a rort that Rabada getting off, didn't make intentional contact my ass. The icc have yet again just caved in, what a pathetic organisation.
He had the whole oval to avoid Smith. This is bullshit, and the Australians should be calling the ICC out for it.

I would also keep sledging the shit out of Rabada. Clearly he is easily rattled (despite being their best bowler this series by a country mile).

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He had the whole oval to avoid Smith. This is bullshit, and the Australians should be calling the ICC out for it.

I would also keep sledging the shit out of Rabada. Clearly he is easily rattled (despite being their best bowler this series by a country mile).
we should maybe stop sledging ab de villiers though, clearly that tactic is not working lol