Hopoate our Weak Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? I cant stand when people come out and attack a person with no grounds like this. Its really sad. Bullying is a massive problem in society these days, and so is people who lack respect.
I wasn't being smart. I had a similar reply as yours in another thread and got an email saying I had abused him and got a warning point haha. Just saying be careful coz obviously you dont need to say much

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't being smart. I had a similar reply as yours in another thread and got an email saying I had abused him and got a warning point haha. Just saying be careful coz obviously you dont need to say much
Ah ok. Cheers mate. Mods can be selective with this kind of thing. But i didnt directly abuse him i dont think. It was a hypothetical. But i get your point.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've had one of those too I just thought it was an acceptance of my membership in the kennel!! Lol

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah ok. Cheers mate. Mods can be selective with this kind of thing. But i didnt directly abuse him i dont think. It was a hypothetical. But i get your point.
No worries mate, and yeah, very selective it seems

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is this fact?? Bloody hope so. Thats a massive increase!!!!!
Na i made it up lol. I'd say Shirvo would have worked mainly on his acceleration though as that's where he struggles these days, i'm sure there is some sort of improvement.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na i made it up lol. I'd say Shirvo would have worked mainly on his acceleration though as that's where he struggles these days, i'm sure there is some sort of improvement.
Bugger. Lol i agree he definitely lacked pace as a fullback, but i think his pace is not too bad for a centre. He is no james roberts, but he would be faster then most/or all backrowers, so he should do fine.but h
Opefully he has worked on this over the offseason. In fact you would think that Deano would have recognised every players weaknesses and worked on them over the offseason.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hoppa hasn't played as a centre since Round 26 2015!! That said I think he'll get quality ball out to BMoz/Montoya, something we haven't seen in recent times.

That's how I read it @flamebouyant (FFS we really need a thumbs up avatar).

I've had one of those too I just thought it was an acceptance of my membership in the kennel!! Lol
You have had one warning in Sep 2017, and it was for an inappropriate comment.

Similar? Nah not even close.. LOL

You told the other user "you don't know shit", before calling him a "fucking wanker", telling him to "fuck off", telling him "fuck you", and finally saying his kids are probably "disrespectful little *****".

It's like comparing Oranges with Polar Bears. :D

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hoppa will be fine, and he is far from our weakest link.
If you dropped him, Holland would play, and would almost certainly be our weakest link.

Status
Not open for further replies.