Pay: Foran's body not an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/032/08/forans-body-not-an-issue/

Dean Pay and Josh Jackson say five-eighth Kieran Foran will be ready to go on Saturday despite a disrupted pre-season.

Love the stopped frame in the video LOL

upload_2018-3-9_12-59-13.png

Video content and quality this year from NRL.COM has been superb. They are using Livestream (I've used it before and it's an excellent platform).

Hopefully we'll see streaming more and more (note that the press conferences are all now livestreamed almost straight after the game).

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If foz kills it this year we will be a massive danger team

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What is he doing with Foran's body?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope he regains a bit of pace, looked like he was running in slow motion last year at the warriors.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
It better not be or we're fucked lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope he regains a bit of pace, looked like he was running in slow motion last year at the warriors.
From what we saw in the trials he is stronger, smarter and quicker than ever... That one collision he had at pace and broke the line leaving the defender on his arse made me tingle in the right spots.. :laughing::laughing:

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty respectable comments from Kearney - could easily have been bitter about the year he had with them.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty respectable comments from Kearney - could easily have been bitter about the year he had with them.
Kearney might struggle as a coach, but not as a person, a very humble human being that Kearney! I hope the warriors play well for him!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/032/08/forans-body-not-an-issue/

Dean Pay and Josh Jackson say five-eighth Kieran Foran will be ready to go on Saturday despite a disrupted pre-season.

Love the stopped frame in the video LOL

View attachment 5242

Video content and quality this year from NRL.COM has been superb. They are using Livestream (I've used it before and it's an excellent platform).

Hopefully we'll see streaming more and more (note that the press conferences are all now livestreamed almost straight after the game).
Mate, the great majority of us have no idea and even less interest in what the hell you are talking about. All we care about is pushing a button and listening/watching what the coaches/players have to say. All that IT mumbo jumbo leaves us cold.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know I reckon Foran did what he could... He was quiet instrumental in guiding the team around and constantly trying to keep them level headed on the field. Considering anybody that goes there goes to shit I reckon the warriors got more good than bad from Foran and the fact they didn't see the best was probably the coaches and clubs fault.

Also have to realise if we bought damaged goods then the warriors bought him broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.