doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wyong roos have flicked the roosters apparently

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well according to Uncle Nick there is still $15 million available in the roosters cap because he "manages" it so well ..............

THE STENCH IS REAL AT THE ROOSTERS!!!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I was just making a reference to the fullback speculation thread back in 2013
The Rockstar fullback??? He’s still coming, he’s on his way, just not sure when he will arrive!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD. These guys can sign anyone they want. Surely NRL you wouldn't at least consider investigating them for salary cap breaches.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FMD. These guys can sign anyone they want. Surely NRL you wouldn't at least consider investigating them for salary cap breaches.
I'm betting the rorters have a special paper bag marked NRL and I am betting its a big one too!!

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roosters and their board are in bed with the NRL and most media organisations. Ask yourself why there is rarely a bad word printed or said about them.

I’ll take my hat off to the first journo to dig deep and unravel the rorters. They’d be hailed as a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.