Did Dib lie about Des/Tedesco/Moses situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/tedesco-insists-no-dogs-pledge-over-moses-20180226-p4z1th.html

James Tedesco insists there was no guarantee he would have joined the Bulldogs had the club's former coach Des Hasler given the green light to sign his housemate and ex-teammate Mitchell Moses.

On the same day the NSW No.1 hailed his new partner in crime and fellow Roosters big name recruit Cooper Cronk as the "smartest" player he's worked with, Tedesco stressed he has come to the Roosters to win NRL titles as he relishes the pressure of making his tricolours debut against his old club next week.

Deposed Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib told Fairfax Media last month Tedesco would have joined former Tigers teammate Aaron Woods at Belmore had Hasler also given the nod to Moses' capture, but baulked when told Moses wasn't in Canterbury's plans.

"That wasn't the be-all and end-all," Tedesco said. "I was talking to [the Bulldogs] and the Roosters, but I wasn't going to sign on that day. When you're off contract you meet with other clubs - and out of all three the Roosters were the best for me and that's why I chose them.

"They've had so many strong years and their culture is based on winning. That's why they've probably been so successful. To come into this strong club and strong culture is beneficial for me and I'm looking forward to getting started."

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I mean .. maybe a brand new Ferrari pulling up with a suitcase of money swayed the deal, but it still proves Dib lied about his comments.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"They've had so many strong years and their culture is based on winning. That's why they've probably been so successful. To come into this strong club and strong culture is beneficial for me and I'm looking forward to getting started."
LOL Teddy not only have you insulted the dogs but the real reason you went was because Uncle Nick takes u out to gold and bets you 430k that u cant sink a put 1 inch from the hole. Please feel free to stay in the stench that is the roosters mate

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Tedesco, seems like a fucking wit!
Do people actually realise the chooks have only won 2 comps in 40 odd years.....
How is that successful....
All pissing on unicorns n fairys n media build ups about the roosters success

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he can’t exactly say the Roosters were his second choice? I was surprised he left the Tigers after they stood by him after 2 very serious injuries. I just hope he knows the minute his form goes down he’ll be shipped out like Jennings

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ill bet my lefty that Ted's full of kaka! Like he'll admit that now he is with tge roosters. I hope we smash the chooks. And by the way, I'm not defending Dib! I just don't trust Ted.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes Woods look better at least. Dib was obviously doing everything to try and save his position.

We didn’t sign Tedesco or Moses, Des isn’t here anymore, Dib got turfed. This news is now a case of who gives a fuck?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes gone already, so fucks given = 0.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He lied about us not shopping players around, so I have no reason to trust that he wasn't bending the truth again to look better to the eligible voters ahead of the election. But I seriously don't care. I just want a strong football team to take to the field this year.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tedesco is the same bloke who backed out of his Raiders contract after initially signing with them & also being involved in the Italian punch up during the World Cup!!!
The guy is a DUD.
He mowed his mates lawn

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I reckon both are probably lying a little bit on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.