2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don't think that is the case. Like if I wanted to go to the game I honestly just go and find out at the gate how much it is... there has never been a time in my life that I check how much the tickets to the game is first before I decide whether I want to go or not. I'm sure most people are the same, yeah you get a few tight asses that would but not many surley...

When people are filling up fuel in all seriousness how many look at the price and decide na we got to the next one and so on until they find a cheapie? Again I doubt too many people
Okay moneybags.

The tickets are on you :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its great they get a game to watch locally, but the prices to attend sports in australia is pretty heftly. I get that the clubs need enough revenue to survive, but i cant help but think that if the prices were half as much, twice as many people would go.
I don't think prices to see sports in Australia are that expensive comparable to overseas (of similar level leagues) or other forms of entertainment. Having said that, all sporting events should include public transport as well - that is a drawcard here in Brisbane.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okay moneybags.

The tickets are on you :grinning:

I am honestly not wealthy I just don't jump on the net to find out ticket prices for a footy game first lol it's not like your going to turn up and they say okay $100 for an adult general admission lol

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully lower food prices and more variety for this trial on the Sunny Coast.
I'll likely be there.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yay!! Footy is back!
Are they going to stream this?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yay!! Footy is back!
Are they going to stream this?
That's what i want to know, nobody at the club has said a thing. Pretty disappointing if it isn't streamed.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its great they get a game to watch locally, but the prices to attend sports in australia is pretty heftly. I get that the clubs need enough revenue to survive, but i cant help but think that if the prices were half as much, twice as many people would go.
If twice as many ppl go but for half price, its the same gate takings, but then more ppl to clean up after and more security needed = loss. Thats why they wont do that.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If twice as many ppl go but for half price, its the same gate takings, but then more ppl to clean up after and more security needed = loss. Thats why they wont do that.
I get what your saying, but sport is entertainment. Perhaps they should give something back to the fans that make the clubs a possibility.
In any case, whats better, a half full stadium of only the ones that can afford it, or a packed stadium of everyone???s
So fucking what if it costs them a bit of money. We are the reason they exist!! Without us then dont have their multimillion dollar contracts!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The dumb organisations think like that. The smart ones realise that profits come from the peripherals like food and alcohol sales, clothing purchases, gambling revenue, club memberships and so on. It's no coincidence that on good friday at ANZ when they gave you free entry with Show Tickets we had crowds over 40,000 but when we had to pay again it dropped down to 25,000. 15,000 more people eating, drinking and being convinced by their kids to come again next week.....all lost.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most likely the bulldogs app
Like last years game vs storm

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey @flamebouyant since you are overseas... a question for you..

How does the price of attending a game of NRL compare to attending a SuperLeague or EPL game? I've always wondered that.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if streamed I got best man duties and won’t see it .....

Footys back!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is our team list:

1. Moses Mbye

2. Brett Morris

3. Josh Morris

4. William Hopoate

5. Marcelo Montoya

6. Matt Frawley

7. Kieran Foran