The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well now you've sparked my stalking sense. Let's hear it bro, hair colour, skin colour, height, boob (big, medium, non-existent, fake), nationality, how many times they take a shit during the day - I want their life story with your next post. Yalla.
Blonde was a stunning piece that pricked your ears up straight away brunnette more you looked the more it grew on you and a perfect set of jugs that would make you beg for buttermilk

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven Beg for buttermilk? DID YOU JUST SAY BEG FOR BUTTERMILK???

Exactly where i got it from lol i was going to throw ass like a 10 year old boy in but fearing no **** would get my reference to that movie it may of been very awkward trying to explain myself lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Exactly where i got it from lol i was going to throw ass like a 10 year old boy in but fearing no **** would get my reference to that movie it may of been very awkward trying to explain myself lol
I've never quite understood that saying myself. I mean why say "Ass like a 10 year old boy" when you can say "Ass like an 18 year old chick" lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The new 'Compulsive trouble make disorder' symptoms are.
. Instructing the public
. Deafness
. Alzheimer
. Envy

Not sure if its treatable, some things are no known cure.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like the trees going to get royally fucked over after speaking to the energy provider today.

NOTHING is meant to be dug on our nature strip, and the landscaping company never even checked DBYD before digging a hole.

In the words of energy provider "bloody lucky you didn't have a dead body on the nature strip with it, as assets are across the entire nature strip in areas".

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mundine is able to play the victim of racism and oppression whilst being allowed to say all gays should be killed. it grinds my gears that if this came out of a white mans mouth there would be severe consequences lol. the double standards within politics and msm is stupendous

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
mundine is able to play the victim of racism and oppression whilst being allowed to say all gays should be killed. it grinds my gears that if this came out of a white mans mouth there would be severe consequences lol. the double standards within politics and msm is stupendous
It's not really double standards. Mundine is getting villified by the media for the comments.

Even Daily Telegraph's Tim Blair has come out and attacked Mundine. And Tim Blair campaigned against gay marriage.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/b...f/news-story/b31961f37ccca5cd755014847c8e453c

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Mundine was added as a link in a human centipede they'd have to insert him the other way round, because every time he opens his mouth shit comes out. I doubt he uses his mouth to eat.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not really double standards. Mundine is getting villified by the media for the comments.

Even Daily Telegraph's Tim Blair has come out and attacked Mundine. And Tim Blair campaigned against gay marriage.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/b...f/news-story/b31961f37ccca5cd755014847c8e453c
MAte. The vilification would have been x10 had it been a white guy. Would have already been fined and would have been publicly forced off that tv show etc. would have even got a few stories saying how this is what trump has allowed to happen and obviously the Nazi word would be thrown around. A couple days ago they had a sympathy article for Mundine lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's self fueling, then he claims cause iam black the media attacks me
Yep and the sheeple will say omg that’s so true. And how he’s disadvantaged coz wan aborginal even though he’s got a better life than most white regular folk. But yeah facts are annoying for the left

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
MAte. The vilification would have been x10 had it been a white guy. Would have already been fined and would have been publicly forced off that tv show etc. would have even got a few stories saying how this is what trump has allowed to happen and obviously the Nazi word would be thrown around. A couple days ago they had a sympathy article for Mundine lol.
He already left the show before he said it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Btw @Realist90 you'll love this one. Rotten Tomatoes score of Black Panther came down because some left wing Irish bloke doesn't like Trump and blames Trump for him not enjoying the movie.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02/08/trump-spoils-black-panther-rt-score/
Lollllll I told you rotten tomatoes is fucked lol. I don’t look at the critic score anymore just the audience score they’ve gotten way too left politically in deciding if they like a movie which is ridiculous. Hence your finding lol I always knew black panther with will go well witch critics for the fact it’s about blacks lol. Legit someone could make a shit movie but as long as it’s left it’ll get a great score.... oh like Star Wars the last Jedi? Hahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
NA he said something about women on the show.
Yeah, I was talking about the killing homosexuals remark. He said that after he left the show.

He also said that he is the bravest and strongest man in the world and he didn't leave the show because he was scared but because he missed his kids.