Classic Sportswear 2019

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it classic or isc who do those marvel superhero jerseys?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
[QUOTE="SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie, post: 3280778, member: 20167"Everyone wants to wear Nike[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? Towards the end of our deal with Nike, they dropped their standards big time, limited our range and we had to wait mid season for their jersey releases. I was glad that we got to see the back of nike

As a wsw fan as well... Most of Wanderers fans are fed up with Nike once again limiting the range having no kids and womens jerseys available at all.

CCC have by far been best we've had and I am not sure who was the dickhead that told CCC they're no longer required needs to get the sack.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie, post: 3280778, member: 20167"Everyone wants to wear Nike
Are you kidding me? Towards the end of our deal with Nike, they dropped their standards big time, limited our range and we had to wait mid season for their jersey releases. I was glad that we got to see the back of nike

As a wsw fan as well... Most of Wanderers fans are fed up with Nike once again limiting the range having no kids and womens jerseys available at all.

CCC have by far been best we've had and I am not sure who was the dickhead that told CCC they're no longer required needs to get the sack.[/QUOTE]

No i am not kidding you. Everyone DOES want to wear nike. That’s why they have been the leading sportswear manufacturer for the past 50 years

JPitz13

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is going to bring down sales in supporters apparel!!! Marketing is what clubs need to bring in revenue! Nike or carry on with CCC. Warriors have the highest apparel revenue in the nrl, I've heard?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is going to bring down sales in supporters apparel!!! Marketing is what clubs need to bring in revenue! Nike or carry on with CCC. Warriors have the highest apparel revenue in the nrl, I've heard?
Warriors have approximately 15726272 new jerseys a season lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is this even official yet?

As so far it seems everyone is talking hypotheticals.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Whatever the outcome and whoever we go with nothing will change the fact that the 2018 jerseys are the ugliest fucking things we’ve had since superleague

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QUOTE="SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie, post: 3280778, member: 20167"Everyone wants to wear Nike

CCC have by far been best we've had and I am not sure who was the dickhead that told CCC they're no longer required needs to get the sack.[/QUOTE]Jersey are $20 @ the Nike factory Auburn $5 t-shirt

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCC jersey are the most expensive and actual why a lot shop do not stock it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could be worse.. could be a move back to X-Blades.. :D

Panthers are using Classic this year. As are Titans.

Pretty sure I recall a few ripped Titans and Panthers jerseys last year.
I agree
X blades are the worst by far
Canterbury and Nike in my opinion are the best

Classic I can live with, just not x blades

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Classic will be detrimental to our brand

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lower sales volume as it’s a smaller and lesser manufacturer. Jerseys won’t be as easily available as they are right now and could be with other companies. Hurts our potential advertising and marketing ability compared to a larger manufacturer who are able to push our brand through to larger audiences and more targeted audience.

We are basically locking ourselves in to a company that can’t offer us anything other than jerseys

Imagine walking into a Nike/adidas store and seeing a bulldogs jersey. Now imagine waLking into a classics... oh wait, do they even have stores?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lower sales volume as it’s a smaller and lesser manufacturer. Jerseys won’t be as easily available as they are right now and could be with other companies. Hurts our potential advertising and marketing ability compared to a larger manufacturer who are able to push our brand through to larger audiences and more targeted audience.

We are basically locking ourselves in to a company that can’t offer us anything other than jerseys

Imagine walking into a Nike/adidas store and seeing a bulldogs jersey. Now imagine waLking into a classics... oh wait, do they even have stores?
Wow
I never looked at it like that before

Fuk Dib

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I would rather imagine walking into the Bulldogs store and buying a jumper that I like. Who gives a rats about brands as long as the styles are good. Fair dinkum the worst dogs jumpers I have seen in 50 years were the superleague ones. Who made them? Oh yeah......

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

This is true, however i obviously dont have the numbers, but id argue that the vast majority of jerseys are either purchased at said teams teamstore and or rebel sports complexes.