Here we go again... RL MOLE

• Thread starter Alexander the Great
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rumour is that Jenmood Barki and Denknees Fangoop have been having an affair together despite both being married.

POSTED 10:44AM SYDNEY TIME

I'm going to estimate it'll be up before close of business, AND even if I delete the thread/comment, it'll be viewable and cached by Google
I want Google to cache the rumour that Zee has crabs.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rumour is that Jenmood Barki and Denknees Fangoop have been having an affair together despite both being married.

I'm going to estimate it'll be up before close of business, AND even if I delete the thread/comment, it'll be viewable and cached by Google
Google.jpg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

and she's cached online.

Not sure when it happened today as didn't check this morning.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This rumour is like the Warriors winning run during Origin period before the inevitable flop 4 weeks before playoffs

Build ups !

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t remember whether I read it on here or somewhere else but I’m almost certain there was a rumour going round that I am not to post such nonsense on The Kennel.

I’d say this is what it would be in regards to.

A

Alexander the Great

Can’t remember whether I read it on here or somewhere else but I’m almost certain there was a rumour going round that I am not to post such nonsense on The Kennel.

lolll arghhh fuck i love the kennel

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Quick....delete!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nah all good guys... but next person to post something in here without a bloody good source gets the thread closed.

It's about time people started to ignore shit that anyone can make up on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.