Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know what's more gay, the one with his trunk up the arse or the other one for not flinching lol

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Tank ... that's actually a very valid point..

Maybe it's like ice cream!

First thing I thought when I saw it was "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPA"
I showed my mate at work and he said "what sick and twisted site are u gettin that shit from". I replied "the most twisted site u can imagine" haha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I cannot un-see that shit... (pun intended).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe it tastes good. Won't know until you try it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw, here's an interesting fact that most people know about but I like to remind everyone.

E Coli bacteria comes from animal poop. The best place to get E coli is by eating meat. The reason we get E coli on meat is because poop builds up in the intestinal tract. When they carve up the animal this poop gets spread to all sections of the meat. This is why they day that you should always eat a hamburger fully cooked through, 'cause it won't necessarily make you sick but there's at least some E coli on all meat you eat and there is definitely some poop in every steak or hamburger.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL Tank ... that's actually a very valid point..

Maybe it's like ice cream!

First thing I thought when I saw it was "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPA"
They have a thing called anal trunking and they take drugs because it hurts but they like it

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Btw, here's an interesting fact that most people know about but I like to remind everyone.

E Coli bacteria comes from animal poop. The best place to get E coli is by eating meat. The reason we get E coli on meat is because poop builds up in the intestinal tract. When they carve up the animal this poop gets spread to all sections of the meat. This is why they day that you should always eat a hamburger fully cooked through, 'cause it won't necessarily make you sick but there's at least some E coli on all meat you eat and there is definitely some poop in every steak or hamburger.
Your talking shit

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf are you doing elephant haha. Elephants just dropped way down my list of animals i like now :laughing::laughing:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Isn’t the most expensive coffee in the world made out of elephant poo?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fark ! He was in up to his elb.....what’s the equivalent to an elbow, on a trunk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.