Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PUBG known issues after last update:
Under Investigation / Fix In Progress
These are issues that are under investigation or in the process of being resolved.
  • Issue causing water impact to sound like gunfire (boats and other vehicles in swamp areas)
  • We continue to balance and appropriately tune vehicles, as such we are aware of issues related to the recent adjustments to damage and player health:
    • Insufficient damage to players when being struck by vehicles
    • Drivers/passengers suffering inappropriate health damage when involved in minor collisions
  • Players experiencing issues where they are prevented from vaulting through a limited number of windows
  • Dune buggy disappears once driven and exited
@kingroose I think we had nearly all of them last night.... "Gunfire WTF... oh its just the water.." "How the fuck did he not die, he basically went over the windscreen"
That water/gunfire kind of reminds me of when I played Operation Flashpoint many years back (The original one made by BIS, not the crappy ones made by Codemasters). I played this mission that went for 3 hours. I was near the end of the mission, half dead, and just needed to get to the evacuation point about 3km away. So I took the long way around to avoid any enemies and when i was nearly there I heard gunfire so I immediately hit the deck. Looked around, couldn't see anyone. Got back up and started running again. Heard gunfire again, hit the deck again. This happened about 8 or 9 times until I realised that I ran on to a patch of dirt. The sound of footsteps on dirt sounded like gunfire from far away.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tried to get on BF1 over the weekend, got the "You've lost connection to EA servers" message.
Kinda reminds me why I stopped FFS. Hahaha.
Ill try again this week.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On another note, played some PUBG, ran to new playing zone. Took me half an hour to get their, then got hit by a fkn car.
Gameplay is better now though. Still like the concept.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly the words of a man truly broken after his last tank got hit by a mine :(

I'm well outta match practice gents, and gotta get back into this, but first gotta get myself another job.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PUBG known issues after last update:
Under Investigation / Fix In Progress
These are issues that are under investigation or in the process of being resolved.
  • Issue causing water impact to sound like gunfire (boats and other vehicles in swamp areas)
  • We continue to balance and appropriately tune vehicles, as such we are aware of issues related to the recent adjustments to damage and player health:
    • Insufficient damage to players when being struck by vehicles
    • Drivers/passengers suffering inappropriate health damage when involved in minor collisions
  • Players experiencing issues where they are prevented from vaulting through a limited number of windows
  • Dune buggy disappears once driven and exited
@kingroose I think we had nearly all of them last night.... "Gunfire WTF... oh its just the water.." "How the fuck did he not die, he basically went over the windscreen"
Yep EVERY single one. "Hey, i can't jump through this window on the third floor??? why?!?!?"

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On another note, played some PUBG, ran to new playing zone. Took me half an hour to get their, then got hit by a fkn car.
Gameplay is better now though. Still like the concept.
Yeh much better... and constantly evolving. I like devs that never stop bug fixing, rather than just building the next money grabber scheme.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
to be honest i checked it and there was no update maybe it did it over night

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
to be honest i checked it and there was no update maybe it did it over night
yeah I think that sometimes we get very unlucky as it should download automagically but I think sometimes we try to play straight after the update is released.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
yes yes yes Y E S y e s YESS!!!

It's here gents!!

Battlefield™ 1 Turning Tides* is the third expansion pack for Battlefield 1, available standalone or as part of Battlefield 1 Premium Pass.

• Conquer land, air, and sea in the amphibious battles of the Great War.
  • Storm the beaches of Gallipoli with the Allied forces or defend the Ottoman Empire’s fortifications at Cape Helles.
  • Continue the battle at the Achi Baba hilltop in an intense infantry-focused push.
  • Engage in the epic naval clashes of the North Sea between the British Empire Royal Marines and German Navy in Heligoland Bight.
  • Take part of the daring British raid at Zeebrugge with rough waves and a vast German mole.

Turning Tides extends the arsenal by introducing the new L-Class Destroyer ready to rule the waves in naval combat and the new C-Class Airship delivering death from above.

KEY FEATURES
• British Empire – Royal Marines: Don the characteristic blue uniform of the British Empire’s elite naval troops and charge into battle with the new Royal Marines.
4 new multiplayer maps with beach landings, raids and naval combat:
- Cape Helles (Gallipoli)
- Achi Baba (Gallipoli)
- Zeebrugge (North Sea)
- Heligoland Bight (North Sea)
Gallipoli Operation: Take part in the British amphibious assault on the Gallipoli peninsula in 1915. Defend or attack sectors on the Cape Helles and Achi Baba maps.
• The game mode Conquest Assault: Hold your ground or relentlessly press the offensive. Attackers and defenders fight over key areas, exclusively controlled by the defending team as the match starts.
• 6 new unlockable weapons: 1917 Trench Carbine, Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16, Farquhar-Hill, M1917 MG, Carcano M91 Carbine, and Type 38 Arisaka, and melee weapons: Naval Cutlass and Grappling Hook.
• New Destroyer: Rule the waves with the all-new L-Class Destroyer. Deliver mayhem to sea, air, and ground units using cannons, torpedoes, AA guns, and mines.
• New Airship: Jump into the new C-Class Airship and deliver death from above. This nimble airship has room for a pilot with three gunners and will be a frightening sight on the battlefield.
Infiltrator Elite Class: Hide in plain sight and move faster across the battlefield. Take advantage of a permanent sprint boost while calling in artillery strikes and deploying a mobile spawn for friendly troops.
• Continue your Battlefield 1 career with new dog tags, service stars, codex entries and more.

Infiltrator class.... could this FINALLY be my calling??? Not a fan of unlockable weapons though... make them all available to us shit players instead LOL.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes yes yes Y E S y e s YESS!!!

It's here gents!!

Battlefield™ 1 Turning Tides* is the third expansion pack for Battlefield 1, available standalone or as part of Battlefield 1 Premium Pass.

• Conquer land, air, and sea in the amphibious battles of the Great War.
  • Storm the beaches of Gallipoli with the Allied forces or defend the Ottoman Empire’s fortifications at Cape Helles.
  • Continue the battle at the Achi Baba hilltop in an intense infantry-focused push.
  • Engage in the epic naval clashes of the North Sea between the British Empire Royal Marines and German Navy in Heligoland Bight.
  • Take part of the daring British raid at Zeebrugge with rough waves and a vast German mole.

Turning Tides extends the arsenal by introducing the new L-Class Destroyer ready to rule the waves in naval combat and the new C-Class Airship delivering death from above.

KEY FEATURES
• British Empire – Royal Marines: Don the characteristic blue uniform of the British Empire’s elite naval troops and charge into battle with the new Royal Marines.
4 new multiplayer maps with beach landings, raids and naval combat:
- Cape Helles (Gallipoli)
- Achi Baba (Gallipoli)
- Zeebrugge (North Sea)
- Heligoland Bight (North Sea)
Gallipoli Operation: Take part in the British amphibious assault on the Gallipoli peninsula in 1915. Defend or attack sectors on the Cape Helles and Achi Baba maps.
• The game mode Conquest Assault: Hold your ground or relentlessly press the offensive. Attackers and defenders fight over key areas, exclusively controlled by the defending team as the match starts.
• 6 new unlockable weapons: 1917 Trench Carbine, Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16, Farquhar-Hill, M1917 MG, Carcano M91 Carbine, and Type 38 Arisaka, and melee weapons: Naval Cutlass and Grappling Hook.
• New Destroyer: Rule the waves with the all-new L-Class Destroyer. Deliver mayhem to sea, air, and ground units using cannons, torpedoes, AA guns, and mines.
• New Airship: Jump into the new C-Class Airship and deliver death from above. This nimble airship has room for a pilot with three gunners and will be a frightening sight on the battlefield.
Infiltrator Elite Class: Hide in plain sight and move faster across the battlefield. Take advantage of a permanent sprint boost while calling in artillery strikes and deploying a mobile spawn for friendly troops.
• Continue your Battlefield 1 career with new dog tags, service stars, codex entries and more.

Infiltrator class.... could this FINALLY be my calling??? Not a fan of unlockable weapons though... make them all available to us shit players instead LOL.
Fuck it's been a while since I played. I was thinking "ooh, is this out today?" then searched the net. Came out for Premium users in December. Apparently came out for everyone else on 30th January.

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So I was watching @kingroose's Mixer stream last night on my phone. There is a Bot 'HypeZonePUBG' that jumps on the stream and adds people when it looks like you could be close to a Chicken Dinner. Was funny to see some of the insults @kingroose was getting last night as it was getting down to the last few..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck it's been a while since I played. I was thinking "ooh, is this out today?" then searched the net. Came out for Premium users in December. Apparently came out for everyone else on 30th January.
and the email from XBOX.com came out yesterday LOL

Shit that reminds me ... gotta grab Split Second tonight as Crazy Taxi comes out in Games 4 Gold tomorrow.

Haven't played in AGESSSSSSSSS.