Wow... I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because of Mundine. FFS how pathetic is that.
It's just free publicity for them. Mundine is acting like he doesn't know what's going on. Green will go in there, they'll argue a lot, threaten to kill each other, then in a few weeks time they'll announce another fight between the two.

It's all show. Still hope Green knocks him out though. Green frequented a restaurant I worked at while he lived in Sydney. Top bloke. Mundine I've never met but I don't really want to meet him either.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's just free publicity for them. Mundine is acting like he doesn't know what's going on. Green will go in there, they'll argue a lot, threaten to kill each other, then in a few weeks time they'll announce another fight between the two.

It's all show. Still hope Green knocks him out though. Green frequented a restaurant I worked at while he lived in Sydney. Top bloke. Mundine I've never met but I don't really want to meet him either.
By going on this show, Green has lost any credibility he had with me TBH.

From reading comments by punters in news articles on FB etc, every other contestant is some desperate/nobody, but somehow Green is getting a free pass for some reason.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
By going on this show, Green has lost any credibility he had with me TBH.

From reading comments by punters in news articles on FB etc, every other contestant is some desperate/nobody, but somehow Green is getting a free pass for some reason.
In his defence he stated that they are paying him for it and all money he receives will go toward his Coward Punch charity.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In his defence he stated that they are paying him for it and all money he receives will go toward his Coward Punch charity.
Fair enough, I hadn't seen that and I'd read a couple article thus morning on it.

Of course they are paying him for It, but good to see money going to charity.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tomic is like a car crash you can see in slow motion before it happens,he will have no money within 5 years and no way hell do normal work future very bleak for him and he is still cocky

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They were talking about it on the radio this morning. Apparently on the weekend Danny Green went in and talked to Mundine. Mundine started ranting about how Green cheated in their last fight and the judges were racist. Danny Green said, "Alright, let's do it then. Let's go up that mountain right now and fight". Mundine said "No way I'm fighting for free". Green said, "You don't need the money, let's do it right now. Let's just fight. What are you, a pussy?" and Mundine said "You're the pussy cat. You're running away. But I'm not fighting for free"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They were talking about it on the radio this morning. Apparently on the weekend Danny Green went in and talked to Mundine. Mundine started ranting about how Green cheated in their last fight and the judges were racist. Danny Green said, "Alright, let's do it then. Let's go up that mountain right now and fight". Mundine said "No way I'm fighting for free". Green said, "You don't need the money, let's do it right now. Let's just fight. What are you, a pussy?" and Mundine said "You're the pussy cat. You're running away. But I'm not fighting for free"
Cant believe people are buying into their so called "fued" 2 washed up boxers that never achieved great success outside Australia. Their biggest payday is each other and they will milk it for another showdown

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cant believe people are buying into their so called "fued" 2 washed up boxers that never achieved great success outside Australia. Their biggest payday is each other and they will milk it for another showdown
Apparently Brendan Favola talked about it and said how he often sees them having lunch together, hugging, laughing, etc.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Apparently Brendan Favola talked about it and said how he often sees them having lunch together, hugging, laughing, etc.
Doesn't he live in Melbourne, with Green living in Perth and Mundine in Sydney? Pretty weird for a guy to "often" see 2 guys living in 2 different cities having lunch together when he himself lives 1000km away from the nearest one!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't he live in Melbourne, with Green living in Perth and Mundine in Sydney? Pretty weird for a guy to "often" see 2 guys living in 2 different cities having lunch together when he himself lives 1000km away from the nearest one!
Fevola isn't really known for being the most truthful person. He's a bit of a shit talker.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And when Muslims beat their wives they beat them using a tooth brush according to Mundine
Not specifically Muslims, but ANYONE who beats their wife needs to have their penis sliced off with scalpel.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone really care what this dud piece of goanna shit think?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anything Mundine says is his opinion and thats it, half the time its to get media shock attention but we all know the rest of society raises its eyebrows with 'as if''
Still its free speech and if the media are going to give him attention then what do you expect?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive met mundine. Hes a really nice bloke.

Actually met him in a night club after he beat danny green.. the weekend after.

He was very nice and took the time to talk to everyone that came his way.

He talks it up for the payday.. nothing wrong with that. Hes a very good boxer and an even better man