Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Midge: You still have Lenny & Carl.
Homer: Oh, Lenny & Carl suck! Please don't tell Lenny & Carl I said that.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know I think you're right..

First thing tomorrow morning, I'm gonna punch Lenny in the back of the head

Wahesh

Reaction score
Carl is black. Therefore he’s cooler.
Carl's Icelandic, therefore he's primarily of Norwegian, Irish or Gaelic Scottish origin. The Irish and the Scottish Gaels were either slaves or servants of the Norse chiefs, according to the Icelandic sagas, or descendants of a "group of Norsemen who had settled in Scotland and Ireland and intermarried with Gaelic-speaking people". Genetic evidence suggests that approximately 62% of the Icelandic maternal gene pool is derived from Ireland and Scotland, which is much higher than other Scandinavian countries, although comparable to the Faroese, while 37% is of Nordic origin. About 20-25% of the Icelandic paternal gene pool is of Gaelic origin, with the rest being Nordic.

The Icelandic Age of Settlement (Icelandic: Landnámsöld) is considered to have lasted from 874 to 930, at which point most of the island had been claimed and the Alþingi (English: Althing), the assembly of the Icelandic Commonwealth, was founded at Þingvellir.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Carl's Icelandic, therefore he's primarily of Norwegian, Irish or Gaelic Scottish origin. The Irish and the Scottish Gaels were either slaves or servants of the Norse chiefs, according to the Icelandic sagas, or descendants of a "group of Norsemen who had settled in Scotland and Ireland and intermarried with Gaelic-speaking people". Genetic evidence suggests that approximately 62% of the Icelandic maternal gene pool is derived from Ireland and Scotland, which is much higher than other Scandinavian countries, although comparable to the Faroese, while 37% is of Nordic origin. About 20-25% of the Icelandic paternal gene pool is of Gaelic origin, with the rest being Nordic.

The Icelandic Age of Settlement (Icelandic: Landnámsöld) is considered to have lasted from 874 to 930, at which point most of the island had been claimed and the Alþingi (English: Althing), the assembly of the Icelandic Commonwealth, was founded at Þingvellir.
Carl is still black.
I’m sure there are black people in Iceland.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Carl is still black.
I’m sure there are black people in Iceland.
But he's not cool because he's Icelandic. It's like saying You need to pay $2 for a bottle of milk. You no longer have the $2 but it still exists - this is the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.