Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
fuck that... sounds like the pub is the way to go when they play away.

Foxgo and Now are dog shit.. I wouldnt even bother with it.

Its also delayed by a few seconds.
I had foxtel for 10 years or so. I moved and wanted to save some money for a spell and didn't get it put back on, but intended to in about 6 months. In that time i bought a fetch mighty. Via that i get all the channels i watched on fox for $12 a month, except for sports. Foxtel with hd and sports pack was about $85 a month when i had it. The fetch is hd up to 4k. So the only difference now is no sports chans. Can't justify paying $73 a month more just for sports.

I would pay per match though for a good stream of our matches, so i hope they start doing that in future as i miss some of our matches. They only stream nrl matches for tablets and mobiles currently. And i dont want to watch it on either of those things.

A

Alexander the Great

I had foxtel for 10 years or so. I moved and wanted to save some money for a spell and didn't get it put back on, but intended to in about 6 months. In that time i bought a fetch mighty. Via that i get all the channels i watched on fox for $12 a month, except for sports. Foxtel with hd and sports pack was about $85 a month when i had it. The fetch is hd up to 4k. So the only difference now is no sports chans. Can't justify paying $73 a month more just for sports.

I would pay per match though for a good stream of our matches, so i hope they start doing that in future as i miss some of our matches. They only stream nrl matches for tablets and mobiles currently. And i dont want to watch it on either of those things.[/QUOTE

I honestly have never wathed anyting on FOX besides NRl games and the odd flick through other stations to kill time....
I have never heard of Fetch mitchy.. might have a quick geez now to see what its about.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll give u a couple of things;
He said he had an inconsistent year and was up and down. I call bs he had a consistent year of rubbish. Did sfa all year as a halfback and main playmaker.
He said him and Reynolds were helping nicely and would need time to build.
Reynolds is no longer at the club.
His goal kicking has gone backwards. He has to be the worst gk in the nrl easily.
He promised to stand up and take the game on his shoulders over and over again yet failed to deliver on many occasions.
Isn’t worth the money he is on and when we made every player avail to be released bar klem and jacko, not one club wanted a bar of him. Even Bellamy who chased him hard previously shut the door on him.
I hope I am proven wrong re him at fullback but I’m not holding my breath.
I’d have him in the 14 jersey as a perm utility
I’d have hopp back at fb and suli at centre once match fit and inj free.
He won a couple of MOMs last year so he can't have been rubbish for the whole season. He played pretty well, along with Lichaa in the last few games, so again that reinforces his point that he and the team were up and down most of the year. As for him and Reynolds - how many games did they actually play together in their primary roles last year? I don't know but it wouldn't have been half of them - so how do you work up combo's when you are chopping and changing and the big and is "with Des' rubbish tactics"? He failed to deliver because Des wouldn't let him. As for taking the game by the shoulders, what do you expect him or any other half in the game to say - I'm really rubbish and I can't believe I'm getting paid to do this? Fair dinkum of course he is going to say something like that - just like Reynolds did and how did that go? BTW Tigers are paying him what $900k as against Mbyes $750k!! Not only do I hope you are wrong about him at FB I am absolutely confident he will go better than really well. If our spine stays intact I reckon the Dally M points will roll in for him. I have no prob with Hoppa at FB but I don't think he will be a patch on Mbye once he gets into his work.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck that's a good deal....

They are doing it via satellite now (new installs), because the cable network was co-owned with Telstra, and is now fully owned by NBNCo and being phased out for anything but internet.

I hear satellite is buggy as all fuck though.

Not sure why they just don't stream it over NBN.
You couldn't get cable here in Canberra when I got it, only satellite. I don't have problems unless it is torrential rain.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or does mbye come across as a giant wanker
I’ve given the kid upteenth chances and I honestly try to buy in to what he says,
However he has always told both the fans and media what they wanted to hear and not what we needed to hear.

Also does a lot of talking yet hasn’t walked the walk in a very long time

I’m sorry to be a Debbie downer but I don’t believe he will work out at fb and the purchase of suli only strengthens my opinion.

Hopp back to fb and suli at right centre once fit.

I can only be let down and thrown bs from mbye x amount of times!!!

I do agree his tone of voice gets to me

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is it about what he said that annoys you? I just sat down to watch the program I thought he was pretty direct and honest in his responses. You may not like what he has to say but there was absolutely nothing in what either he or Lichaa said that you could say was not correct. They both acknowledged that the style didn't suit the team but also accepted that they were responsible for the poor execution of the tactics. Mbye stated that the team was basically a happy one for the past few years with the exception of last year mainly due to them losing games. Again if you go back through both the vision and statements made by the players over the past few years they do look happy for the most part. Mbye will kill it at FB this year. Even the vision of his tries in the interview showed what he can do and with space he will do even more of it from the back. We are paying him gun money and I think this year by the end we will be saying we got a bargain.

I'm excited to see mbye play fullback I think he will excelBUT I too can't stand it when he speaks.. his voice really irraitates me maybe a little to cocky and comfortable

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm excited to see mbye play fullback I think he will excelBUT I too can't stand it when he speaks.. his voice really irraitates me maybe a little to cocky and comfortable
Especially for someone that had achieved sfa

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He won a couple of MOMs last year so he can't have been rubbish for the whole season. He played pretty well, along with Lichaa in the last few games, so again that reinforces his point that he and the team were up and down most of the year. As for him and Reynolds - how many games did they actually play together in their primary roles last year? I don't know but it wouldn't have been half of them - so how do you work up combo's when you are chopping and changing and the big and is "with Des' rubbish tactics"? He failed to deliver because Des wouldn't let him. As for taking the game by the shoulders, what do you expect him or any other half in the game to say - I'm really rubbish and I can't believe I'm getting paid to do this? Fair dinkum of course he is going to say something like that - just like Reynolds did and how did that go? BTW Tigers are paying him what $900k as against Mbyes $750k!! Not only do I hope you are wrong about him at FB I am absolutely confident he will go better than really well. If our spine stays intact I reckon the Dally M points will roll in for him. I have no prob with Hoppa at FB but I don't think he will be a patch on Mbye once he gets into his work.
He got ko’d Against titans and vs St.George it was lichaa that killed it and got mom

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moses speaks and represents the club in the media better than 99% of footballers yet people want to complain about this. There's a reason he's the one doing basically all the media work for us while someone like Jackson who is our new captain has barely said a word. Hopefully he fires this season and can finally continue his development and excel as a footballer without Haslers negative coaching around anymore.

A

Alexander the Great

Moses speaks and represents the club in the media better than 99% of footballers yet people want to complain about this. There's a reason he's the one doing basically all the media work for us while someone like Jackson who is our new captain has barely said a word. Hopefully he fires this season and can finally continue his development and excel as a footballer without Haslers negative coaching around anymore.
He sounds more like a union player not league.
hope he sticks it up all the haters this year

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At times i totally disagree with you, but other times i totally agree.
Anyone bitching about the sound of Mbyes voice or hating on him for not bad mouthing Des or suggesting he is sucking the dick of whoever is responsible for his future at the club by not criticising the board are clearly delusional, completely bored, or simply dont understand the basis of a happy and healthy society.
Mbye is always polite, well spoken and curteous when tasked with media duties by the club, and for me he exudes the family values with which the club is trying so hard to reinstall. Manners cost you nothing, but are worth so much!
Good on you Mbye. Your a credit to the club. If only the majority of footballers carried themselves like you on and off the field.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa said 'he's happy to go to training now'

Says a lot about what the team morale was like.. No wonder they played so badly.

2014 was the year Hasler got the team to build a bond in the pre season and from that they made the Grand final.

Fingers crossed

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At times i totally disagree with you, but other times i totally agree.
Anyone bitching about the sound of Mbyes voice or hating on him for not bad mouthing Des or suggesting he is sucking the dick of whoever is responsible for his future at the club by not criticising the board are clearly delusional, completely bored, or simply dont understand the basis of a happy and healthy society.
Mbye is always polite, well spoken and curteous when tasked with media duties by the club, and for me he exudes the family values with which the club is trying so hard to reinstall. Manners cost you nothing, but are worth so much!
Good on you Mbye. Your a credit to the club. If only the majority of footballers carried themselves like you on and off the field.

I don't think anyone hates mbye
I'm a big fan,I just find his voice irritating.
It's high pitch and a bit like this mate, yeah buddy, very very houso the tone of his voice I'm talking about

But I'm a fan

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He got ko’d Against titans and vs St.George it was lichaa that killed it and got mom
He also got MOM against the Warriors and another few in 2016 - not bad for a bloke who does SFA.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He also got MOM against the Warriors and another few in 2016 - not bad for a bloke who does SFA.
Plz give it a rest
He was a failure at half and was going nowhere
Why the Fcuk do u think pay moved him without hesitation
Why isn’t he the starting half now
Why did we score the least amount of points

The buck stops with the coach and half
Get off your knees and wipe the jizz of mbyes off your face for 5 secs will you?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Plz give it a rest
He was a failure at half and was going nowhere
Why the Fcuk do u think pay moved him without hesitation
Why isn’t he the starting half now
Why did we score the least amount of points

The buck stops with the coach and half
Get off your knees and wipe the jizz of mbyes off your face for 5 secs will you?
Last domain of imbeciles is abuse. Well done you're home.

Status
Not open for further replies.