Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dogs appear to have nabbed Queensland schoolboy and athletics star Frank Kuresa from Ipswich/Broncos.

Big and very very fast winger.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kieran Hayman now at the Bears.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hayman didnt set world on fire in 20s last year. Not sure whether he even played a game, stuck at sydney shield with moorebank. My man tells me McDonnell has recruited well and our 20s are big and fit and they expect big things. McDonnell does have a good record with 20s, when he was at WT they were top 4 most years. Does anyone know who is coaching the 20s?? I would vote for any director who promised to keep all 3 grades of players up to date on our website!!!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hayman didnt set world on fire in 20s last year. Not sure whether he even played a game, stuck at sydney shield with moorebank. My man tells me McDonnell has recruited well and our 20s are big and fit and they expect big things. McDonnell does have a good record with 20s, when he was at WT they were top 4 most years. Does anyone know who is coaching the 20s?? I would vote for any director who promised to keep all 3 grades of players up to date on our website!!!!
Kytak Chan
Blake Clayton
Elie El-Zakhem
Jack Gordon
Morgan Harper
Zac Hetherington
Kayne Kalache
Tui Katoa
Frank Kuresa
Kiko Manu
Alvin Maungaati
Giordan Patea
Javvier Pitovao
Samuel Radovu
Zac Saddler
Dalton Smith
Lachlan Talau
Reuben Taylor
Spike Teio
Cameron Torpy
Brandon Wakeham
Josh Wilkinson
Jacob Winterstein

That’s a rough list of who we have in the Flegg squad at the moment. Not sure who the coach is this year.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
First Grade: Steve Georgallis, Steve Antonelli, and David Penna (all asst coaches).
NSW Cup: Steve Georgallis

Not sure who is Holden Cup/NYC. It was previously Ben Anderson/Brad Henderson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.