Report: Cameron Munster could be released by Storm over off-field antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, Cleal missed the phone call, as he was taking the pies out of the oven, and then he forgot to return the call!!!
Remember clearly having a chat with Hethro. He said he tried to get him to the club as he coached him in Qld. He left multiple messages with Cleal (not the real deal) who failed to even bat a fat eye lid. The rest is history. For me, if he can head in our direction, then why not. Our successes usually come of the back of a few dickheads in the team. Lately its the dickheads off the field that are our failiures.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
munster is going nowhere melbourne arnt that stupid. nothing out of the ordinary with a young buck getting on the piss and having a scrap. he always turns up on game day and thats all that really matters
Nothing wrong with dreaming lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Storm response on Twitter:

In response to speculation on social media, Melbourne Storm is not releasing or considering releasing, Cameron Munster from his Storm contract.

Edit: Kaz beat me to it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As much as I would love someone of his calibre at our club, how shit is it that someone else benefits because the Storm do the right thing (assuming he did something bad)
Like us and Barba

Swings and roundabouts

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Munster gets released. The "no dickhead rule" should go out the window. Seems these days that only dickheads can win a premiership lol. But in saying that if Bellamy can't control him who can?.
Dean Pay

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If munster was signed that would be Fucking MASSIVE..
1. Mbye
6. Munster
7. Foran
9. licha

That's a Fucking spine
2 x 5/8ths
Actually 3 if you include mbye

No thanks
But I'd take him as fullback
But then what for mbye

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair he'd get into less trouble here with regards to nightlife.

Melbourne night life absolutely destroys Sydney at the moment

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
For the reasons why I heard, could be a bad thing. As good as he is.
I haven’t really heard anything, but the Storm are a pretty shrewd club. He could be a good pick up but I don’t think we’d be able to afford him and I wouldn’t think a club like Melbourne would let a player of that caliber go without a good reason....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If it was THAT bad Storm would move him on. Or the NRL Integrity Unit would stand him down.

Minix

Waterboy
Reaction score
who doesnt... maybe Newcastle will be a better fit for him.
Would prefer him at Belmore.

He can have any can he wants except for the softcock ones where fruits are added

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember clearly having a chat with Hethro. He said he tried to get him to the club as he coached him in Qld. He left multiple messages with Cleal (not the real deal) who failed to even bat a fat eye lid. The rest is history. For me, if he can head in our direction, then why not. Our successes usually come of the back of a few dickheads in the team. Lately its the dickheads off the field that are our failiures.
I’ll take him any day, cleal should go to jail for not being bothered!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
With all the dickheads we’ve lost, we could have won 5 premierships in the last 14 years!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he was to leave Melbourne which he wont, i think Cowboys would be odds on to land his services
1. Munster
6. Martin
7. Morgan
9. Granville
We are stuck in limbo until Mbye has played enough games at fullback to make a decent judgment

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Munster is an incredible talent and he would make any team better, but i honestly think our no dickhead policy should remain in place.
Are we so desperate for success that we want to erode all of the good work the club has done to improve our image?? Im not. And if you are, then you should probably have a good re-think.
Despite the argument that our club has become too PC and that Castle ruined our club, blah blah blah, we actually have a better image now then we did not so long ago. Add to this our current commitment to making our club the family club again, and a player who carries on like Munster has apparently been doing is surely a bad move. Its so easy to undo good work that has taken years to create.
We are constantly under fire from the media, and we all know this, and hate this, and most of us praised the dressing down that Pay apparently gave Nu Brown, so why would it be a good idea to introduce a player to our club that very apparently doesnt have the clubs best interest at heart?
I really dont think Dean Pay would be interested in dropping our no dickhead policy.
You just cant afford to have these kinds of players in your team these days. Apparently even melbourne have just about realised this with him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.