Classic Sportswear 2019

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Rumour is that CCC have been told they won't be renewed for next season, instead, we will have Classic Sportswear as our on-field apparel which is a shame as I have been a big fan of CCC apparel since they came on board in 2011.

I don't mind the retro jerseys Classic have made but I just think their on-field apparel looks poor and cheap.

I'm hoping this is not true.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A jersey is basically a jersey. A head, 2 sleeves.

To me, what does it men financially?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A jersey is basically a jersey. A head, 2 sleeves.

To me, what does it men financially?
It’s more than just a jersey. You are aligning one brand with anothe. WTF is classic? Shite local brand? For real. What a shame in this day and age, we couldn’t land a major manufacturer.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Could be worse.. could be a move back to X-Blades.. :D

Panthers are using Classic this year. As are Titans.

Pretty sure I recall a few ripped Titans and Panthers jerseys last year.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
It’s more than just a jersey. You are aligning one brand with anothe. WTF is classic? Shite local brand? For real. What a shame in this day and age, we couldn’t land a major manufacturer.
I am not sure if you have noticed but since Broncos went with ISC, they have been endorsing Puma sportswear, like wise with us promoting/endorsing Adidas boots, think this is the route that clubs are going.

Could be worse.. could be a move back to X-Blades.. :D

Panthers are using Classic this year. As are Titans.

Pretty sure I recall a few ripped Titans and Panthers jerseys last year.
To be fair, X-Blades have somewhat improved their standards over the last few years.

Pamfers still had Asics last year, this year they have Classics and yes I have seen a fair few ripped Titans and NSW jerseys last year.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
What a fucking shit move if true, may as well just get the Best and
Less version, same quality. Some of the few marketing decisions lately have been at the detriment of our brand visually. Went from beautifully blended blue Jaycar to fucking bulls-eyes red Kia, ffs I understand the $$$ part but fucked if I’m gonna advertise something as ugly as that.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol who said Adidas

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s also rumoured it’s the biggest clothing deal in NRL history. That’s huge if true.
I have my doubts a tiny company like this could do the biggest clothing deal in NRL history. That's more election propaganda from people trying to get elected again.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even under armour make good jerseys
Classic are terrible suppliers ...agreed what many others have said cheap and nasty blades were like wearing sand paper
Loved when we were Nike got 5 of those jerseys

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I better get one this year then, will be the last of a decent quality jersey.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure if you have noticed but since Broncos went with ISC, they have been endorsing Puma sportswear, like wise with us promoting/endorsing Adidas boots, think this is the route that clubs are going.
Yeah but we are aligning with a low standard brand... when two businesses come together, they need to be the same level. We are an elite sporting team, we should be with ISC, Nike, Adidas etc. they are the premium brands. We are diminishing our brand by aligning with a company which is obviously poor. There are so many opportunities to arise fr9m partnering up with premium, global brands, which we won’t have access to. No one wants to wear ‘classic’. Everyone wants to wear Nike