Report: Cameron Munster could be released by Storm over off-field antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck imagine that Eastwood retires and we pick him up. Fullback or 5/8 don’t give a fuck hha

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If munster was signed that would be Fucking MASSIVE..
1. Mbye
6. Munster
7. Foran
9. licha

That's a Fucking spine

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt cleal reject him at one point? or were we just chasing him and he picked the storm over us

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring him
Oh i forgot. He'll go the Roosters to pair up with his ol mate Cronk. Remember 750 under the cap. Would not suprise me if these off field antics are part of the plan

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh i forgot. He'll go the Roosters to pair up with his ol mate Cronk. Remember 750 under the cap. Would not suprise me if these off field antics are part of the plan
plus they'll say they signed him for minimum wage due to his off field incidents lol

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Munster gets released. The "no dickhead rule" should go out the window. Seems these days that only dickheads can win a premiership lol. But in saying that if Bellamy can't control him who can?.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow he must have done something pretty bad, the guy is an absolute gun.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine:
1. Munster
6. Mbye
7. Foran
9. Lichaa

Tbh I would not be against having Munster at 6 to start to see how Mbye goes and if he fails to then swap them.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was kicked from Aussie World Cup camp and there was an article on him about Qld Origin this year stating he better not think he's auto selection.
Hope he pulls his head in, he has alot of talent. Maybe the Dogs would be the spot hahaha.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt cleal reject him at one point? or were we just chasing him and he picked the storm over us
No, Cleal missed the phone call, as he was taking the pies out of the oven, and then he forgot to return the call!!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most likely scenario! You mean they will still be $750k under the cap after they sign him!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've suspected since Dugan was sacked for defying the Raiders drinking ban that some clubs are advising players to earn themselves the sack for behavioral issues. A friend of mine with some Broncos connections has told me that a huge part of Barbas supposed trip into the wilderness and subsequent move to the Broncos was part of a plot by Broncos staff to make him a liability at our club. If Munster gets the sack and it turns out he's already got another contract pretty much lined up it will almost be a positive confirmation of this to my way of thinking. It's a hugte pity that the NRL will happily facilitate this type of garbage by allowing him to sign with another club unless he's convicted of a serious issue. The NRL really should try and do something to prevent this type of thing by denying sacked players to sign new contracts with other clubs in nthe NRL for the duration of their terminated contracts. It will result in some good players being forced to move to the superleague or other codes, but if it means players think twice before disgracing themselves it could potentially mean that parents are less inclined to steer their kids away from a code where bad rolemodels get chance after chance to set bad examples.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
munster is going nowhere melbourne arnt that stupid. nothing out of the ordinary with a young buck getting on the piss and having a scrap. he always turns up on game day and thats all that really matters

Status
Not open for further replies.