Bulldogs extend the contracts of Raymond Faitala-Mariner and Brandon Wakeham

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have extended the contracts of forward Raymond Faitala-Mariner and local junior Brandon Wakeham.

Faitala-Mariner, who debuted in the NRL for the Warriors back in 2015, made 16 appearances for the Bulldogs last season, many of them off the bench.

The hard-running 24 year-old second rower, was a major impact player with his aggressive running style and ability to offload.

Faitala-Mariner has had his contract extended for an additional year until the end of the 2020 season.

19 year-old halfback Brandon Wakeham, has received a two year contract extension, keeping him at the Bulldogs until the end of the 2020 season.

The local junior from Chester Hill, is a graduate of the club's Harold Matthews, SG Ball and Youth High Performance teams and was named SG Ball Player of the Season in 2017.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...-raymond-faitala-mariner-and-brandon-wakeham/

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never heard of Wakeham, but good for him.

I really like RFM and look forward to him having a big year this season.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently RFM and Tualau are training the house down.

Wakehams a definite work in progress, and could be something special.
I heard Tualau is slacking off big time before christmas and came back pretty overweight, getting back to normal now, but has not been impressing

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard Tualau is slacking off big time before christmas and came back pretty overweight, getting back to normal now, but has not been impressing
I saw him at the training day in Dec. He looked pretty fit to me when I was talking to him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I heard Tualau ate 9 whole chickens in one sitting...ohh shit wrong guy.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck pay is a breath of fresh air ,rfm is the sort of player weve been craving since sbw that hasbeen normally lets go

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big year coming from RFM.
Shit yeah. Pay must be impressed.

Can't wait for the first trial on the sunny coast. We get pretty starved of live Dogs up here and I'm looking forward to watching the first game under Pay. The last time I saw a trial was on the Gold Coast in 2003 or 2004 when SBW played first grade for the first time.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
RFM is the real deal and glad he will be staying longer.

Wakeham. Sg ball player of the year. No mean feat. The best of the young talent last year. He goes good. Pay would have his eye glued on him. Hope he kicks on!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What position and type of player is wakeham??

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It won't be the last time you hear about this kid Wakeham, great talent & time will tell.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news on RFM. He was ready to play bigger minutes last year but Des used to only give him 10 minutes here and there. BTW, best afro in the NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.