Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Excellent news.
No free rides under pay.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Go Dean Pay! What a great example to make in front of the whole playing group, you earn your place now boys! No more million dollar contracts to get tackled on the 5th.

Pogboom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good to see dean won’t cop any nonsense from the players and won’t hesitate to drop them

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Let me get this straight

1. So we signed Nu Brown and going of most peoples reaction on the kennel no one was to keen on him
2. Everyone one on the kennel says the mole is absolute shit and just toilet talk

I mean I love the kennel for the conversation and debate as well as a good argument but come man. Have you all changed your opinion on the mole speaking truth or is it just cause he is talking about a player most people aren't keen on lol. Its just seems kinda contradicting doesn't it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let me get this straight

1. So we signed Nu Brown and going of most peoples reaction on the kennel no one was to keen on him
2. Everyone one on the kennel says the mole is absolute shit and just toilet talk

I mean I love the kennel for the conversation and debate as well as a good argument but come man. Have you all changed your opinion on the mole speaking truth or is it just cause he is talking about a player most people aren't keen on lol. Its just seems kinda contradicting doesn't it.
A RUMOUR IS ONLY TRUE IF YOU LIKE IT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN IT'S ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT AND SOMEONES A ****.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great outcome. The impact on all the other players is more important than how Brown responds.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was he too hard on the dumb fook,who knows?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Unsurprising tbh, he looks fat.

I'm loving this from Pay, hopefully these sorts of demotions will also be enforced upon underperforming players throughout the season. Des would refuse to drop players due to form.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There very well paid athletes if every other blokes busting there asses and he is carrying on good call by pay hurt his ego
If there is players who don’t wanna perform drop them make them earn there spot back

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was told pay did it on purpose and to set an example and tone for pre season. Don’t get me wrong nu brown wasn’t setting the house on fire however the message has been received and Brown is back with the full time squad as his insta pics prove.

Gotta love deano

Zac Woolford is killing it and has put on good muscle
Don’t be surprised if he snares the 14 jersey with a good showing in the trials

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to all the players, if you f*** up, you will PAY!!!

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.