Lichaa and mbye on NRL 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye used to back Hasler too, he sucks the dick of whoever has his future in their hands at the time
Or maybe what he says is the truth and the players are genuinely happy with the current board and direction of the club

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I stated the fact that what he thinks won’t count. He’s not a member...can’t vote.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Never knew but Mbye is really well spoken

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I stated the fact that what he thinks won’t count. He’s not a member...can’t vote.
Won’t count if we are talking strictly about votes. But his opinion has power and will influence votes.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for this. I terminated Foxtel last year and I am still undecided about getting it again.

A

Alexander the Great

What the player's think does matter mate. they are the ones on the field under pressure not Ray Dib or Chris Anderson.

Players also care about about current Trainer's and other personnel involved at the club that have been told that their service will no longer be needed if the rival ticket comes into power due to their support of the current board.

My main concern is this year and our player's being focused on the year ahead.. not on the shit fight thats going to erupt in a few weeks time.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the player's think does matter mate. they are the ones on the field under pressure not Ray Dib or Chris Anderson.

Players also care about about current Trainer's and other personnel involved at the club that have been told that their service will no longer be needed if the rival ticket comes into power due to their support of the current board.

My main concern is this year and our player's being focused on the year ahead.. not on the shit fight thats going to erupt in a few weeks time.

Don't worry about, it's clear Steve made a dumb comment and is trying to justify what he said in order to avoid embarrassment. lol

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No I didn’t make a dumb comment. He can’t vote.
He really should stick to goal kicking practice

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True, he should totally be out practicing goal kicking 24/7 instead of representing the club and fulfilling his media responsibilities.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give it up mate you have just been owned. Accept you have mad a dumb comment and move on.

A

Alexander the Great

Thanks for this. I terminated Foxtel last year and I am still undecided about getting it again.
Hey next time keep in mind they allow you to put your account on hold.. i dont watch fox at all expect for when the games are on so it was a good option for me.
They charge you 5 bucks a month which isnt so bad..

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey next time keep in mind they allow you to put your account on hold.. i dont watch fox at all expect for when the games are on so it was a good option for me.
They charge you 5 bucks a month which isnt so bad..
I only had Foxtel Now, so I think that does not apply.

I had sooooo many issues with it (running it on a computer using web browser which is connected to my tv). For a while it would just freeze intermittently, then that issue went away and it would start going out of sync ALL the time. I would have to refresh the browser to fix it only to have it happen again within a minute or two. I was so happy to cancel as Foxtel just ignored me on their twitter and support forum.

I am going to look into a way of getting the NRL channels illegally before I consider trying Foxtel Now again. I see that they have a Foxtel Now box for $99 which might circumvent the issues I had... But I am loathe to give that company money.

Before you suggest, I cannot get Foxtel through an IQ box due to how my complex is wired (the installer said that IQ needs a return path and none of our townhouses have this) and then when he attempted to get the non IQ box working, there was some kind of electrical fault in the complex which broke that. I am a renter so I just gave up.

A

Alexander the Great

I had sooooo many issues with it (running it on a computer using web browser which is connected to my tv). For a while it would just freeze intermittently, then that issue went away and it would start going out of sync ALL the time. I would have to refresh the browser to fix it only to have it happen again within a minute or two. I was so happy to cancel as Foxtel just ignored me on their twitter and support forum.

I am going to look into a way of getting the NRL channels illegally before I consider trying Foxtel Now again. I see that they have a Foxtel Now box for $99 which might circumvent the issues I had... But I am loathe to give that company money.

Before you suggest, I cannot get Foxtel through an IQ box due to how my complex is wired (the installer said that IQ needs a return path and none of our townhouses have this) and then when he attempted to get the non IQ box working, there was some kind of electrical fault in the complex which broke that. I am a renter so I just gave up.
fuck that... sounds like the pub is the way to go when they play away.

Foxgo and Now are dog shit.. I wouldnt even bother with it.

Its also delayed by a few seconds.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
fuck that... sounds like the pub is the way to go when they play away.

Foxgo and Now are dog shit.. I wouldnt even bother with it.

Its also delayed by a few seconds.
Foxtel Go was really shit. It used this dodgy app you installed on your device, and it was not in HD.

Foxtel Now started out quite promising, full HD and web browser based. So I was really excited when it launched and marvelled at the massive increase in picture quality. The fact you didn't need to install anything and could cancel at anytime appealed to me as well. It is just a shame that it is/was a buggy piece of shit. The problem was obviously not impacting everyone, as the forums weren't flooded with the same issue. I did have one other person say they had the same problem... it was annoying though because Netflix works flawlessly and it is a web based streaming product.

I don't mind the slight delay to be honest, that is just something that you have to live with when using any kind of streaming platform. The delay was better than what EPL fans endure on Optus Fetch.

If I can't find another solution I will bite the bullet and give it another go, I might see if I can scam a 2 week free trial. The pub is all well and good but I really enjoy watching NRL 360 and the like and that isn't something I can go to the pub for.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Foxtel Go is awesome :grinning: ... we run it on a few computers uptairs and down (as we don't have FTA). Running off Fibre to the Home.

That's on Windows 7, and Windows 8.1.

If you know someone with Foxtel it's FREE :D

Sure it's not Full HD (tops out at 720), but it's good enough.

Foxtel Now might be HD, but it's not worth the cost difference over $0.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Those wankers at Foxtel have a no-lock in contract deal now for $39 a month, which includes Entertainment and Sport all in HD.

You get the IQ3 box for nothing and its a $100 installation fee which runs off satellite and not cable. Might work for you to get them to put the dish up and all they do is connect the dish to the box

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck that's a good deal....

They are doing it via satellite now (new installs), because the cable network was co-owned with Telstra, and is now fully owned by NBNCo and being phased out for anything but internet.

I hear satellite is buggy as all fuck though.

Not sure why they just don't stream it over NBN.

Status
Not open for further replies.