Terry Lamb backs the current board!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I think we have to thank the rival ticket for getting things done. Without there pressure Des might have stayed on..kept the bastard honest..

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The club will be moving forward once Raymond Dib disappears from the Holy Grail of Belmore.

The puppet is a cum stain on our great club
I thought a cum stain is a legacy of orgasmic ecstasy. :grinning:

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you serious? What “voting laws” did Dib change?
Any changes/amendments are put before the members and voted on.
If you’re referring to the proxy votes it wasn’t introduced by Dib.
Get informed before making such unqualified statements just to denigrate the incumbents!
As SweetFA says, the rules on voting are constitutionally protected and cannot be changed without being passed by the members.
Nothing about this whole campaign annoys me more than people posting unqualified comments.
I understand and appreciate that everyone has an opinion that probably can’t be swayed but don’t resort to ridiculous comments that are unsubstantiated. It makes you look dumb and does nothing to help your cause.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Terry is an absolute legend of the game and our Club. However he was also the one who spruiked about the clubs loss of DNA.
Now he’s backing the same board who let Graham and Reynolds go. Like them or loathe them, pretty strong Dogs DNA in those blokes.
Curious

N

Natboy

Terry is an absolute legend of the game and our Club. However he was also the one who spruiked about the clubs loss of DNA.
Now he’s backing the same board who let Graham and Reynolds go. Like them or loathe them, pretty strong Dogs DNA in those blokes.
Curious
He knows where his bread is buttered

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Are you serious? What “voting laws” did Dib change?
Any changes/amendments are put before the members and voted on.
If you’re referring to the proxy votes it wasn’t introduced by Dib.
Get informed before making such unqualified statements just to denigrate the incumbents!
Did they not change it so you had to be a member for 3 years before having voting rights?? Are they not picking and choosing who they allow to be members in the first place with limited numbers?

N

Natboy

Did they not change it so you had to be a member for 3 years before having voting rights?? Are they not picking and choosing who they allow to be members in the first place with limited numbers?
How do the proxy’s work?
I heard on 2SM that all of them go to Dib & it all but requires every other member to vote for the other ticket for them to even get a look in.

Also, before anyone says Hughes is related to Lynne Anderson etc etc it was actually Peter Tunks who said it & he is a supporter of slimy Dib

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kennel is probably going to be an angry place for a few days when the entire current board remain and are announced on Monday the 12th.
I dont think ‘angry’, i think glad it will be finally over and we all know which pigs will have their snouts in the clubs coffers for the next few years

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There has been no changes to voting eligibility. There has never been a limit on the number of members. In fact I believe that membership is encouraged.
Regarding proxies.
The proxy form has a ‘tick’ box which vests your proxy with the Chairman or you can nominate any other member to vote on your behalf. You have to nominate the other member otherwise it goes to the chairman. It is mainly used if you’re going to be away, or some other reason you can’t physically attend the meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.