Do short people get short changed on life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I'm going all out here.

I.LOVE.SHORT.WOMEN!

Every woman I had ever dated has been shorter than me. Way shorter than me. The nearest was probably within 20cm. But I will never date a girl near my own height, my height, or taller than me. It's got nothing to do with masculinity either, it's all about what I'm attracted to - short and skinny (not boney skinny, but fit skinny). Something about them being short I can't get enough of. I find them cuter - especially if they have a good rack, bubble but and sexy legs.

FUCK... I'm aroused just thinking about them. Not fun having a boner at work.
:grinning::grinning::D:grimacing: :laughing:

Just throw an apple in "Chomp's" direction and that'll take care of awkward work boner.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
:grinning::grinning::D:grimacing: :laughing:

Just throw an apple in "Chomp's" direction and that'll take care of awkward work boner.
Do you mean that you want me to practice cricket in the bathroom? I don't think those thin wooden cubicle walls will be enough to withstand my loud (not to mention violent) "draining the lizard" process :triumph:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Do you mean that you want me to practice cricket in the bathroom? I don't think those thin wooden cubicle walls will be enough to withstand my loud (not to mention violent) "draining the lizard" process :triumph:
Nah that horse that works at your place with her 420db eating noises.

Guaranteed that'll kill your boner.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's called a drinking contest
Yes they do, of course they do!!

A few years back 2 dead Asian guys presented to our emergency department after losing a card/drinking game..
Wheeled in by an unknown person who left as soon as he dropped them off.

Was told at a later stage by police what had happened

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes they do, of course they do!!

A few years back 2 dead Asian guys presented to our emergency department after losing a card/drinking game..
Wheeled in by an unknown person who left as soon as he dropped them off.

Was told at a later stage by police what had happened
Needless to say those blokes are legends to their friends now. Death by drinking contest is the manliest way to die after heart explosion in a three way with supermodels.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few years back a mate of mine was peppering the sspa society with short jokes on email (short statured people of australia i think they are called)

They came at him hard in response, those short pricks lol :grinning:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Needless to say those blokes are legends to their friends now. Death by drinking contest is the manliest way to die after heart explosion in a three way with supermodels.
Lol.. It's so stupid to drink yourself sick just to try to prove you're a man.. A man is more than an iron gut

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol.. It's so stupid to drink yourself sick just to try to prove you're a man.. A man is more than an iron gut
Other men respect that stupidity though. Don't ask me why. I probably couldn't it explain it to you any better than you could explain to me why women love shoes that could lead to broken ankles.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are all the hot women out there short midgets?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just you. Midget fetish
Ok let me clarify, when I say midget, I don't mean dwarfs or people born with some sort of deformation, I mean normal people who are just short, say... 150cm. Not people short are tiny with unusually large heads that don't sync in the size of the rest of their body, I mean normal, petite women :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok let me clarify, when I say midget, I don't mean dwarfs or people born with some sort of deformation, I mean normal people who are just short, say... 150cm. Not people short are tiny with unusually large heads that don't sync in the size of the rest of their body, I mean normal, petite women :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Like this little firecracker here?
ClpXd_-UYAALHpy.jpg

images.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd short change her... if you know what I mean.

On second thought, I'm not sure what I mean.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
OH YEAH BROTHER! Foxy little psychos EXACTLY like her. Sasha Banks too.

The good thing about Alexia is she's married to an Aussie... so she might have a thing for us guys. Good for me to keep a close eye on her marital status, know what I'm sayin' ;)
You and me both my friend. What a lucky bastard Murphy is to be going home to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.