Terry Lamb backs the current board!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even Terry Lamb backs the current board, the article was in yesterday's Sunday Telegraph. Can someone put it up on here. It only seems some of our own members think the rebel ticket is the way to go, they really need to wake up to themselves seriously.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...l/news-story/b18c75275a8528b4e8a3fe03b33895bb

CAN’T SILENCE THIS LAMB
CANTERBURY legend Terry Lamb has broken his silence on the bitter Bulldogs board election.

“The current board has done a great job for the last eight to 10 years,” Lamb said. “I’ve been at this place since 1984. It’s in very good shape. Other Sydney clubs would love to be as strong. I’ve got a relationship and played alongside some of the people challenging and I just don’t know why they are doing it

Last edited by a moderator:

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even Terry Lamb backs the current board, the article was in yesterday's Sunday Telegraph. Can someone put it up on here. It only seems some of our own members think the rebel ticket is the way to go, they really need to wake up to themselves seriously.
Shut up Ray

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2016 and in particular 2017 can't be forgiven. I'm sorry I don't care how positive the recent changes have been, what happens the next time the club is in the same position as they've found themselves the last few years? The current board can't be trusted anymore as far as I'm concerned to get the job done.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2016 and in particular 2017 can't be forgiven. I'm sorry I don't care how positive the recent changes have been, what happens the next time the club is in the same position as they've found themselves the last few years? The current board can't be trusted anymore as far as I'm concerned to get the job done.
We will also be short a minimum of $2m once this circus is over with Des and the Solicitors.

The club could of done alot with that $2m.....

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...l/news-story/b18c75275a8528b4e8a3fe03b33895bb

CAN’T SILENCE THIS LAMB
CANTERBURY legend Terry Lamb has broken his silence on the bitter Bulldogs board election.

“The current board has done a great job for the last eight to 10 years,” Lamb said. “I’ve been at this place since 1984. It’s in very good shape. Other Sydney clubs would love to be as strong. I’ve got a relationship and played alongside some of the people challenging and I just don’t know why they are doing it.”

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People have a choice if they feel change is needed do it don’t muck around, your got to remember lamb is on the payroll but is very close to Chris Anderson though

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If “just some kennel members” wanted the current board out, they wouldn’t be pushing so hard with the PR campaign.
Clearly their own internal polling has indicated there is a large groundswell against them.
You’re deluded if you think otherwise.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m sick of hearing about the board, what ever happens I just hope they run the club the way it should be .
Its election time. You didnt expect it?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who is currently employed by the club will be publicly backing the current board. Just in case they get back in. That is obviously how things work.
Have to remember on what side your bread is buttered.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think he is ashamed of those years, thats why he never mentions it.
I brought it up when I saw him back in 2003 and was working at an electrical supply store while I was studying (he' a sparky by trade). He sais those were the worst 2 years of his life and are why he will never get back into coaching.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck i hope that ct Dib and his pack of club killing cronies and voted out.

Remarkable we are still around after he got his fingers into us with Des and Ray

And now he distances himself from them?? Hahaha fuck off!

Status
Not open for further replies.