CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fkn blocking vegeta with his eyes the troll **** hahah
Aye. They still need to beat Toppo before they can even take Jiren out lol. Honestly how are they going to take Toppo out? They can barely touch him while he's covered in hakai. Maybe Goku will use his own hakai like in the manga to destroy Toppos and then have 17 or Vegeta take him out? Maybe Toppo gets tired? I don't know lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aye. They still need to beat Toppo before they can even take Jiren out lol. Honestly how are they going to take Toppo out? They can barely touch him while he's covered in hakai. Maybe Goku will use his own hakai like in the manga to destroy Toppos and then have 17 or Vegeta take him out? Maybe Toppo gets tired? I don't know lol.
I forgot goku the hard **** used a hakai in the manga. Maybe they’ll give it too vegeta? Hence the title of the next episode? But I would love goku doing the hakai obviously haha.
Are enjoying android 17? I think he’s a ruthless ****

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I forgot goku the hard **** used a hakai in the manga. Maybe they’ll give it too vegeta? Hence the title of the next episode? But I would love goku doing the hakai obviously haha.
Are enjoying android 17? I think he’s a ruthless ****
Yh 17's my favourite, bloke doesn't give a fuck haha.

Na i don't think Vegeta will use it, he's doesn't steal techniques like Goku lol. I don't think he has even seen Beerus use Hakai anyway? Goku copied it by watching Beerus use it in the manga.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh 17's my favourite, bloke doesn't give a fuck haha.

Na i don't think Vegeta will use it, he's doesn't steal techniques like Goku lol. I don't think he has even seen Beerus use Hakai anyway? Goku copied it by watching Beerus use it in the manga.
LOL why you gotta put my boy goku down for?
Man I really don’t get how they’re finishing up the series in like 6 episodes. They should have eliminated all the fake ***** ages ago so we get more god toppo and Jiren

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LOL why you gotta put my boy goku down for?
Man I really don’t get how they’re finishing up the series in like 6 episodes. They should have eliminated all the fake ***** ages ago so we get more god toppo and Jiren
Goku always steal techniques lol. Literally stole the Kamehameha from roshi as a little kid haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Gotenks bro give me a dragon ball super website for rumours and shit i cant deal not knowing anything for the next episode lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Gotenks what a load of shit a ton episode was lol. There’s just no fkn logical way vegeta ever stood a chance. Legit are we even going to get UI goku v Jiren solo anymore? I feel like this whole super ending on ep 131 had changed the ending and they’re gonna fuck it up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Gotenks what a load of shit a ton episode was lol. There’s just no fkn logical way vegeta ever stood a chance. Legit are we even going to get UI goku v Jiren solo anymore? I feel like this whole super ending on ep 131 had changed the ending and they’re gonna fuck it up.
I dunno. The whole point of Vegeta winning was because Toppo was mentally weak..he threw away his beliefs for power while Vegeta didn't. That's pretty much why Jiren praised Vegeta and called Toppo pathetic and he looked down on him. Also that shit Vegeta did when he tanked the hakai was similar to what Gokus hakai looked like in the manga so i dunno if there's some sorta link there or not.

Also had a mad laugh when Goku complained about Jiren calling Toppo pathetic and Jiren just roundhouse kicks Goku to shut him up haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dunno. The whole point of Vegeta winning was because Toppo was mentally weak..he threw away his beliefs for power while Vegeta didn't. That's pretty much why Jiren praised Vegeta and called Toppo pathetic and he looked down on him. Also that shit Vegeta did when he tanked the hakai was similar to what Gokus hakai looked like in the manga so i dunno if there's some sorta link there or not.

Also had a mad laugh when Goku complained about Jiren calling Toppo pathetic and Jiren just roundhouse kicks Goku to shut him up haha.
Bro to me they fucked toppo. He’s touchless just last episode and there’s no way vegeta could have taken him but whatever.
Jiren called him pathetic coz he threw away his pride and justice to be more powerful hit still lost?

Bro that roundhouse to goku was the first time I’ve ever cheered against goku hahaha he was like a sjw and Jiren just smashed him hahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro to me they fucked toppo. He’s touchless just last episode and there’s no way vegeta could have taken him but whatever.
Jiren called him pathetic coz he threw away his pride and justice to be more powerful hit still lost?

Bro that roundhouse to goku was the first time I’ve ever cheered against goku hahaha he was like a sjw and Jiren just smashed him hahaha
So i found another theory on how Vegeta beat Toppo. When Vegeta filled his hand with aura he actually continued to release so much energy that Toppo's Hakai couldn't destroy it all so Vegeta just powered through it. Toppo also wasn't used to using his hakai as Beerus previously mentioned he had to charge it to shoot it off yet Toppo was firing then off carelessly against Vegeta, so it's logical to think his Hakai wasn't as strong as the top tier GoD's. God Ki is also thought to he harder to destroy than regular Ki so Vegeta also had that going for him.

So yh, that's like the most logical conclusion you will get in the dragon ball series hahaha. Yh Jiren was sick of Goku's shit, he now looks pumped though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So i found another theory on how Vegeta beat Toppo. When Vegeta filled his hand with aura he actually continued to release so much energy that Toppo's Hakai couldn't destroy it all so Vegeta just powered through it. Toppo also wasn't used to using his hakai as Beerus previously mentioned he had to charge it to shoot it off yet Toppo was firing then off carelessly against Vegeta, so it's logical to think his Hakai wasn't as strong as the top tier GoD's. God Ki is also thought to he harder to destroy than regular Ki so Vegeta also had that going for him.

So yh, that's like the most logical conclusion you will get in the dragon ball series hahaha. Yh Jiren was sick of Goku's shit, he now looks pumped though.
Fuck it I’ll buy it so long as Beerus will fuck vegeta up lol.

Honestly they’ve given so many wins to vegeta this tournament gokus been a rag doll most the time and a dud lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck it I’ll buy it so long as Beerus will fuck vegeta up lol.

Honestly they’ve given so many wins to vegeta this tournament gokus been a rag doll most the time and a dud lol.
Goku has the most KO's in the tournament lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No way bro. If that’s true they one it in a way too make him look accidently the winner. I want me namek arc goku ffs.
Goku has 13, Vegeta 12.