Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bullshit. Straight up. He wasnt playing reserve grade when he was injured, so it doesnt supports anything you say.
But i guess i must be wrong.
Yes you are wrong because i'm talking about this moment and not 2017.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oh my God lol just don’t waste your time.

His own comments contradict themselves.

Didn’t want him but bent over backwards to keep him Cause he’s a good coach? lol yeh righto. They would do that if he was some crap player ? No! It’s the same when a rubbish player fucks up. They sack them. They don’t try and fix it. A good player fucks up and they try and sweep it away or find the excuse book.

Deadset live in fantasy some time. Suli fit is a starting player for
Tigers be it centre or wing. That simple. For whatever reasons be it his injury; attitude, not wanting to be there. Doesn’t change anything. If fit he starts for them in the backline despite how much you try and convince everyone else they are wrong and you are right

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh my God lol just don’t waste your time.
Yes because i'm absolutely right and you know it. I understand what you're saying, obviously just as a player Cleary wanted him, but you're totally disregarding the current situation at that's what matters. In the end Cleary was not happy with him and he wasn't going make him his starting centre, so he cut him loose as he didn't want him any longer.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
1 Lolohea
2 Nofoaluma
3 Naiqama
4 Marsters/Milne/Suli/Benji Marshall
5 Fonua/Malakai/Thompson

The only locks in that backline are 1 2 and 3

Milne had an incredible world cup, Fonua was probably the best winger/centre in Super Leage last season, Marsters was very impressive in his limited time and Marshall lines up pretty well at centre also.

Malakai was ordinary in defense but had some brilliant attacking moments and some special runs off kick returns.

No way Suli is a lock in with all that competition for spots and a bad attitude

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
1 Lolohea
2 Nofoaluma
3 Naiqama
5 Fonua/Malakai/Thompson

Milne had an incredible world cup, Fonua was probably the best winger/centre in Super Leage last season, Marsters was very impressive in his limited time and Marshall lines up pretty well at centre also.

Malakai was ordinary in defense but had some brilliant attacking moments and some special runs off kick returns.

Naiqama is a lock? What the fuck lol. He’s a lock in nsw cup!

2 backs tigers have fullback and a wing are obvious nofa and lolohea.

Milne is talked of a centre spot and I’d say masters has the other. Benji? Lol wtf he can’t tackle in field....

Suli was easily in the top 5 well ahead of Thompson and Fonua etc. not even close. He’s a kid and will go along way especially if his head is right.

Again we aren’t debating about his head or attitude. Just simply he is a starter in tigers line up. I still say he won’t make our starting squad without injury or unless Mbye sucks at 1!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1 Lolohea
2 Nofoaluma
3 Naiqama
5 Fonua/Malakai/Thompson

Exactly, i seriously can't believe this discussion even dragged on, it's ridiculous. It's like some people massively rate a bloke and anything you say that isn't considered praise for him is then considered criticism and they need to defend him with all these stories and create all these different scenarios.

This is what Cleary said about Suli "We did our best but in the end I guess you can only lead a horse to water" that says it all really. Yes, at one point Cleary wanted Suli and tried to make it work, but in the end things didn't work out. Cleary wasn't happy with Suli's attitude so in the end he decided he didn't want him at the club any longer and granted him his release. This is what i said from the beginning :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly, i seriously can't believe this discussion even dragged on, it's ridiculous. It's like some people massively rate a bloke and anything you say that isn't considered praise for him is then considered criticism and they need to defend him with all these stories and create all these different scenarios.

This is what Cleary said about Suli "We did our best but in the end I guess you can only lead a horse to water" that says it all really. Yes, at one point Cleary wanted Suli and tried to make it work, but in the end things didn't work out. Cleary wasn't happy with Suli's attitude so in the end he decided he didn't want him at the club any longer and granted him his release. This is what i said from the beginning :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
That I agree with.

I’m saying that he was clearly a starter For the tigers based on football ability and their current roster! Plain and simple. Not if or but about his issues. He wanted out there’s obviously something wrong. Though he is clearly a player who would start at the tigers if fit. All I’ve said.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That I agree with.

I’m saying that he was clearly a starter For the tigers based on football ability and their current roster! Plain and simple. Not if or but about his issues. He wanted out there’s obviously something wrong. Though he is clearly a player who would start at the tigers if fit. All I’ve said.
Obviously if we're just talking footballing ability and potential, then yes he starts. I never questioned that. But we're talking about the entire situation here and the entire situation tells us that Cleary wasn't happy with him and end he didn't want him and granted him his release.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Obviously if we're just talking footballing ability and potential, then yes he starts. I never questioned that. But we're talking about the entire situation here and the entire situation tells us that Cleary wasn't happy with him and end he didn't want him and granted him his release.
Last bit wouldn’t agree with.

It’s like the whole Mitchell Moses crap. He wanted out. They couldn’t resolve the issues between them and in the end agreed to part ways.

Just like Moses if he’s fit he starts.

That said suli has to yet prove he can pull his shit together but judging by the fact he’s not missed a single first grade game because of these reported issues I’ll back him.

He sure as shit doesn’t look like he’s 130kg in the recent dog pictures. Who’s to say it’s not heavily inflated shit spread just cause he didn’t want to be there and wasn’t training properly? Could be didn’t like losing any of Woods Tedesco Moses. Could be McDonnell we got. Could be he didn’t like Cleary. Could be absolutely anything we don’t know.

I’d say in the next 12-24 months will all know clearly! Though all I was disputing with the others is that based on a fit suli he’s in the best backline the tigers had on paper.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Last bit wouldn’t agree with.

It’s like the whole Mitchell Moses crap. He wanted out. They couldn’t resolve the issues between them and in the end agreed to part ways.

Just like Moses if he’s fit he starts.

That said suli has to yet prove he can pull his shit together but judging by the fact he’s not missed a single first grade game because of these reported issues I’ll back him.

He sure as shit doesn’t look like he’s 130kg in the recent dog pictures. Who’s to say it’s not heavily inflated shit spread cause he didn’t want to be there and wasn’t training properly?

I’d say in the next 12-24 months will all know clearly! Though all I was disputing with the others is that based on a fit suli he’s in the best backline the tigers had on paper.
Moses is an established player and the tigers had no depth, situations are a little different considering the depth the Tigers have in the backs atm.

Suli also had issues at Parra and they cut him loose as a kid, not the best looking thing seeing history repeat but lets hope it works out for us.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Titans have made some decent signings this offseason

Latu , Brenko Lee, Cartwright

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Moses is an established player and the tigers had no depth, situations are a little different considering the depth the Tigers have in the backs atm.

Suli also had issues at Parra and they cut him loose as a kid, not the best looking thing seeing history repeat but lets hope it works out for us.
Eh talent and ability are what you need the rest can be fixed.

Look no further then barba, Dugan etc. suli has done nothing besides not like the club and if you believe reports from the club who’s trying to clean some
Egg off the face train poorly. He’s a kid and has a long way to prove either the hype right or become a flop.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Titans have made some decent signings this offseason

Latu , Brenko Lee, Cartwright
Agree. Was saying before their starting pack is great.

Latu, peats, Wallace
James, proctor, Cartwright.

I know they picked up arrow from broncos who goes alright too!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. Was saying before their starting pack is great.

Latu, peats, Wallace
James, proctor, Cartwright.

I know they picked up arrow from broncos who goes alright too!
Watch the goldcoast lifestyle work against them though.. its always been the case with any professional team in BrisVegas

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eh talent and ability are what you need the rest can be fixed.

Look no further then barba, Dugan etc. suli has done nothing besides not like the club and if you believe reports from the club who’s trying to clean some
Egg off the face train poorly. He’s a kid and has a long way to prove either the hype right or become a flop.
Yh but once the coach loses faith in you it's over. Anyway he didn't want to be there for whatever reason and Cleary didn't want him in the end either, hopefully he aims up for us and hits his potential.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn the Titans are building an exciting team:

1. Gordon
2. Don
3. Lee
4. Hurrell
5. Elliot
6. Elgey
7. Taylor
8. James
9. Peats
10. Wallace
11. Proctor
12. Cartwright
13. Arrow

14. Latu
15. Lawrence
16. Greenwood
17. Rein

It’s going to leak a lot of points but a side that is going to put on a few high scoring exciting games. I’d love to see them build a nice core of Lee, Elgey, Taylor, Peats, James, Cartwright and Arrow. They are all players with tremendous potential and could make them a contender. Arrow is such an underrated pickup for them, The bloke can go on go be a origin player and a mainstay in there #13 jersey for the next decade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.