Bryce Cartwright quits Panthers to join Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm talking about this coming season, not last year. Marsters and Milne are apparently Clearys favoured centre pairing, again because he wasn't happy with where Suli was at.
Marsters has only jumped into the centre position because Suli was injured. Plus Suli hasn't been happy at the Tigers for 6 months odd... he said so himself.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm talking about this coming season, not last year. Marsters and Milne are apparently Clearys favoured centre pairing, again because he wasn't happy with where Suli was at.
WTF are you talking about? Suli was Cleary's starter in 2017 and he's out until round 8 this year. How can you say Suli wasn't his preffered starter when he was injured? Your theory is incorrect. Moylan, Maloney, Hayne and Green would've all been starters this year had they remained at their clubs but they all wanted to leave. It was their choice.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marsters has only jumped into the centre position because Suli was injured. Plus Suli hasn't been happy at the Tigers for 6 months odd... he said so himself.
Yes Suli was injured last year, but like i said before i'm talking about now. Suli is not Clearys favoured centre, and that's why he's gone. The reasons why he wasn't preferred aren't important.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? Suli was Cleary's starter in 2017 and he's out until round 8 this year. How can you say Suli wasn't his preffered starter when he was injured? Your theory is incorrect. Moylan, Maloney, Hayne and Green would've all been starters this year had they remained at their clubs but they all wanted to leave. It was their choice.
Because Cleary didn't want him, if he wanted him then he wouldn't have left, simple really. All those other players aren't relevant to this conversation as they weren't released a month out from the season and were released under different circumstances.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
lol wtf suli was listed in every tigers starting line up prediction be it centre or wing. Rubbish marley. Lol gotta learn to admit when ya wrong bud.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol wtf suli was listed in every tigers starting line up prediction be it centre or wing. Rubbish marley. Lol gotta learn to admit when ya wrong bud.
Ohh yh because those predictions are highly accurate, it took them how long to stop naming Klemmer at lock? Lol. It's pretty clear with the info we have available that Cleary wasn't happy with him and he was far from a certain starter...and as a result he was happy to grant him his release. If you want to believe otherwise then go ahead.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because Cleary didn't want him, if he wanted him then he wouldn't have left, simple really. All those other players aren't relevant to this conversation as they weren't released a month out from the season and were released under different circumstances.
I don't know what's happened to you but you sound like an irritating troll in this topic.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes Suli was injured last year, but like i said before i'm talking about now. Suli is not Clearys favoured centre, and that's why he's gone. The reasons why he wasn't preferred aren't important.
Because Suli is out for another 3rd of the Tigers 2018 season and they need another player to fill that spot.

Not to mention it's Ivan Cleary's self preservation. Tigers fail to fire this year and he has NO excuses and may well be in the Des Hasler bin.

If Suli was fully fit (AND HAPPY) at the Tigers, then he's got the starting spot. No two ways about it.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention it's Ivan Cleary's self preservation. Tigers fail to fire this year and he has NO excuses and may well be in the Des Hasler bin.
i think this year he only needs to show signs of the team improving and he will be sweet but 2019 and 2020 will tell the story for him at wests

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because Suli is out for another 3rd of the Tigers 2018 season and they need another player to fill that spot.

If Suli was fully fit (AND HAPPY) at the Tigers, then he's got the starting spot. No two ways about it.
No shit, but Cleary wasn't happy and neither was Suli. He wasn't a lock in starter so they gave him his release, It's that simple.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know what's happened to you but you sound like an irritating troll in this topic.
So you think Cleary had Suli 100% locked in as a starter and he didn't want to let him go? Lol yh right. You sound like the troll.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Suli is a certain starter on the tigers roster if he isn’t injured end of discussion really lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Suli is a certain starter on the tigers roster if he isn’t injured end of discussion really lol
And that's a blatant lie, Cleary is the coach and made it clear he wasn't happy with him so he wasn't making him his number 1/2 centre under the circumstances. It doesn't matter if you think he's better or has more potential than anyone else, Cleary is the coach and makes the call.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Suli was release to ease salary cap pressure pure and simple. Tigers wont admit that. You dont sign an untested kid on a million dollar contract if his attitude stinks.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
And that's a blatant lie, Cleary is the coach and made it clear he wasn't happy with him so he wasn't making him his number 1/2 centre under the circumstances. It doesn't matter if you think he's better or has more potential than anyone else, Cleary is the coach and makes the call.
That’s also a blatant lie. He said already he did all he can to get him happy including meeting his family etc. you don’t do that for someone you don’t want. You don’t go to those lengths for fun.

Your wrong bud. Again it won’t hurt to admit it mate. Everyone is sometimes. You are now .

Plain and simple if suli is fit he is in the top tigers squad simple (not going into if unmotivated, injured, mentally broken) it’s the same for any player. Be it wing or centre if he is fit he is on the field for Tigers best backline.

I don’t think he is for ours with Morris bros hoppa Montoya and Mbye (needs to be tested at 1) if Mbye flops I’d say hoppa goes back to 1 and suli goes in.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about Suli? Suli only supports my point. He wasn't a starter at the tigers and Cleary was unhappy with him so Suli eventually was released. If Cleary was happy with him and he was a starter then he would still be at the Tigers.
Bullshit. Straight up. He wasnt playing reserve grade when he was injured, so it doesnt supports anything you say.
But i guess i must be wrong.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s also a blatant lie. He said already he did all he can to get him happy including meeting his family etc. you don’t do that for someone you don’t want. You don’t go to those lengths for fun.

Your wrong bud. Again it won’t hurt to admit it mate. Everyone is sometimes. You are now .

Plain and simple if suli is fit he is in the top tigers squad simple (not going into if unmotivated, injured, mentally broken) it’s the same for any player. Be it wing or centre if he is fit he is on the field for Tigers best backline.

I don’t think he is for ours with Morris bros hoppa Montoya and Mbye (needs to be tested at 1) if Mbye flops I’d say hoppa goes back to 1 and suli goes in.
Ay fucking men. Your not right every single time gotenks. Its about time you recognise this.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohh yh because those predictions are highly accurate, it took them how long to stop naming Klemmer at lock? Lol. It's pretty clear with the info we have available that Cleary wasn't happy with him and he was far from a certain starter...and as a result he was happy to grant him his release. If you want to believe otherwise then go ahead.
Its a fucking miracle if you ever marry!!!!!!!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Obviously Cleary did all that because that's exactly what a good coach does, they try to work through the issues. They couldn't work through them and in the end he wasn't happy with his attitude so he was happy to cut him loose because he didn't want that crap in his squad and his money was better invested elsewhere.

I'm absolutely right when i say Cleary didn't want him or have him as a certain starter because i'm talking about this current moment and current circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.