Do short people get short changed on life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like short people get short changed in life.

How many short people in the nba? Or even in the nrl? The shortys are being phased out.

Women dont like a man who is shorter than them so there is another place they get short changed.

How many senior managers in organisations are short? Not many as they dont have much of a presence in a room. To see the entey level employees tower over them isnt a good look.

If short people go for a job interview, surely the interviewer if asked to describe them will say "he/she was a shortarse"

If short people go to the cinema can they see over the person in front of them? Or do they the back of someones head instead of the movie?

If there is a dispute and a short person squares up, does the opponent immediately smirk and say "ive got this"

Even walking to and from their car to woolworths, shorter people have to take more steps to achieve this task.

How many sprinters are short? Usain bolt just strides past the short sprinters who are taking 3 steps to his one

In gyms if short people try bulk up, people still say but hes a shortarse.

Do short people always get the short straw?

Whats your observations of life?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It seems like short people get short changed in life.

How many short people in the nba? Or even in the nrl? The shortys are being phased out.

Women dont like a man who is shorter than them so there is another place they get short changed.

How many senior managers in organisations are short? Not many as they dont have much of a presence in a room. To see the entey level employees tower over them isnt a good look.

If short people go for a job interview, surely the interviewer if asked to describe them will say "he/she was a shortarse"

If short people go to the cinema can they see over the person in front of them? Or do they the back of someones head instead of the movie?

If there is a dispute and a short person squares up, does the opponent immediately smirk and say "ive got this"

Even walking to and from their car to woolworths, shorter people have to take more steps to achieve this task.

How many sprinters are short? Usain bolt just strides past the short sprinters who are taking 3 steps to his one

In gyms if short people try bulk up, people still say but hes a shortarse.

Do short people always get the short straw?

Whats your observations of life?
I went out with a short guy but he was still taller than me.
I don't think he got short changed was a huge success career wise , had the gift of the gab and moved from Struggle street to hunters hill with the bitch he cheated on me with

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think he got short changed was a huge success career wise , had the gift of the gab and moved from Struggle street to hunters hill with the bitch he cheated on me with
Did he have a big wang
I was told most short guys have a big wang

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What’s considered short?
How short is short?
I’m 170 cm and don’t get short changed.
Life’s good ,fuck who ever has a problem.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s considered short?
How short is short?
I’m 170 cm and don’t get short changed.
Life’s good ,fuck who ever has a problem.
I'm only a little taller than you
I'm about 174 I think
I don't get short changed or feel short

But everyone tells me I'm a short arse lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Short girls are the best though
Pocket rockets

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Would depend on our shoes lol
I'd say we would look about the same height unless we went back to back
That’s the thing what is short?
I’m a giant to my kids lol, even when I go to Cabramatta I feel 6 foot tall

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s the thing what is short?
I’m a giant to my kids lol, even when I go to Cabramatta I feel 6 foot tall
The average height man in Australia is about 5 11 I think
So I guess anything under that is short

That you and I haha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yes i feel short changed both in height and penis length, i might move to japan or china so i can compete ffs

but sometimes being short is better, like mark webber was disadvantaged in formula 1 and messi/maradona have great control of the ball maybe because they are nimble, also if women reject you because you are short then at least you dont have to deal with heightist women

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think short people really get discriminated against because of it, I think most stand up jobs should have stools anyway, eg bar staff and Woolworths, why make people stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.