Skinny Kasiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just goes to show what an absolute cluster fuck des was running I said before he left that Bellamy would make him or break him and it looks like he made him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone was far under des adding to that des fucking our salary cap meant pay doesnt get to work with guys like kas

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
can I just say

quietly

one more time?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s just wait and see if his charging bending line ability is a cost of this dramatic weight loss. People saying he’ll be just as powerful running to a line. Welllllllll physics would suggest they’re wrong. But we’ll see what happens. If he smashes it, then he can go fuck himself.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy what a gun coach... hope we are saying the same about Pay in near future
To be fair this isn't entirely all Bellamy. People get very stale doing the same thing over and over.

It is no doubt a combination of Kas growing up and wanting to start fresh (which is easier when you move cities).

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Except when he plays us.
Mark my words, he will have his best game of his career when he first plays us.
That's easy money on that game first try scorer man of the match ect..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair this isn't entirely all Bellamy. People get very stale doing the same thing over and over.

It is no doubt a combination of Kas growing up and wanting to start fresh (which is easier when you move cities).
Its all Bellamy.. he would have laid down the law to Kasiano .. and Kasiano has obliged..

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
INJURY NEWS| Concern for new @storm recruit Sam Kasiano after today’s trial. Fears that he might have re-aggravated an ankle injury that sidelined him from training for a month in December. In doubt for next Friday’s #WCC against @leedsrhinos @7NewsSydney

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Kas is looking a bit slimmer? That's great....good for him. Maybe he can hide behind a goalpost when we're toweling his new team in round 1.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
lol,
we should put a
Slim Kaz super thread together.

All the past off season Kaz threads in one big mega laugh fest.

Every year, same old same old.

I do think Bellamy will ensure Kaz stays in better shape than that at the dogs.
He will probably be a better player for it,

But I still think he will fuck up as he always does a lot,

I'm not worried about him leaving,

Except when he plays us.
Mark my words, he will have his best game of his career when he first plays us.
I think we'll be too excited about what we can do this year to let Kas run all over us....we'll be fine.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Just goes to show what an absolute cluster fuck des was running I said before he left that Bellamy would make him or break him and it looks like he made him
Making these claims before a ball has even been kicked is ridiculous.

Yes, he looks to have lost more weight than when he was at the dogs, but even at the dogs Kasiano had a track record of starting every season 'skinny' and then sure enough the fat f*ck would pack on the pounds, get injured and attempt to throw miracle balls.

You might be right and be might be Dally M forward of the year, but if someone were to offer me some odds on Kasiano being a disappointment this year - I would definitely be taking them.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kas injured his ankle in an unofficial trial today.
Still too fat for his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.