Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bored as watching FoxLeague Tigers day... thought it search for some quality stuff instead. How good was this bloke, moved so easily across the turf.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bored as watching FoxLeague Tigers day... thought it search for some quality stuff instead. How good was this bloke, moved so easily across the turf.
Loved him back in the day.
Cheers for posting mate.
By the way
no one is more alpha that Papa Het lol,

Just kidding :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vagana was all class and incredibly quick. The team was pretty awesome across the park at that stage.

Reactions: DT

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He doesn't get spoken about enough in my opinion!

The club we were back then though, we were able to send off guys like Vagana and then replace them the next year with the likes of Willie Tonga.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Still joint top try scorer for a match.

Only one with a higher tally (if you count NSW Cup) is Jarrod McInally with 6 in one game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was at the game. Great performance. Loved the celebration after the 4th try.
Lucky to be there live to witness it. I was 10 at the time, was at my nans laying up in the spare room, i remember being pissed off that the footy shows that arvo were cut short so 'happy days' could be aired. everytime Vagana scored id run out and tell everyone he bagged another.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lucky to be there live to witness it. I was 10 at the time, was at my nans laying up in the spare room, i remember being pissed off that the footy shows that arvo were cut short so 'happy days' could be aired. everytime Vagana scored id run out and tell everyone he bagged another.
You were 10?

Holy hecker I feel old lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Back then that was an AWESOME away jersey. Have that design with Jaycar on the front and Doltone House on the sleeve = clothesgasm!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for posting.

I remember when watching that game there was a shot of Nigel near the sideline in front of some Souffs fans after the 5th try.

One old dear among them just nodded her head with that look of "too good" on her face.

Malla

Reaction score
Forgot he had 5 tries by the 55th minute bloke could have scored 8 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.