Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I LOL when I think back to some people on here worrying about him losing too much weight, as if he would lose his power.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly think he's going to be an absolute weapon this season. He won't have the line bending impact but he'll play a destruction Mateo role.

Fortunatetly losing weight doesn't make him any smarter and he'll still fall for the defenders calling for the ball.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not too sure. He's a penalty machine and prone to dropping the ball in key moments. He's always been able to lose the weight, but his problems are keeping it off.

He's 27 and sooner or later the injuries are going to start coming on for such a large bloke.

I honestly think we got the best years out of him and it'll be George Rose Mk2 for Melbourne.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Weight wasnt Kasiano's problem as ive said before. Like others have said too, its his errors/penalties/brain fades. Not sure how much of it was Des' fault though. You think of any player in the team last year. Des improved nobody. Bellamy is 100 x better coach than Des. I am hoping so is Pay. Some coaches are good early in their careers. He could be a natural, you never know.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Zzzzzzzzzz heard it all before

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's looking AFL level skinny in that photo. It will be interesting to see if he's able to retaion the same leg drive and power that he had previously with that level of weight loss.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another example of how much of a fraud hasbeen was and had he not fucked our cap kas under pay would have been good

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he should be 19kg by now because he is always losing weight

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see how he goes with less weight - especially if he keeps it off. Only problem I see is his weight was his only asset.

He’s by no means a muscular frame therefore lard was the only thing he had going for him.

I do love kasiano tho. Going to suck seeing him play for that franchise. Will never forget him kicking Corey Parker in the face either - Deserves legendary status for that.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's looking AFL level skinny in that photo. It will be interesting to see if he's able to retaion the same leg drive and power that he had previously with that level of weight loss.
I think he has added muscle too. One of the pics I've seen his biceps and shoulders look massive lol. I can't believe this is the same fatso from our club. Fucken Des should be embarrassed beyond belief.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know how to post pics but they're not hard to find, there are pics of him passing the ball and his arms and shoulders are cut and massive. He is far from skinny. He would have lost all the fat and added muscle.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch Bellamy get the best out him, something Hasler couldn't do.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly think he's going to be an absolute weapon this season. He won't have the line bending impact but he'll play a destruction Mateo role.

Fortunatetly losing weight doesn't make him any smarter and he'll still fall for the defenders calling for the ball.
I think Bellamy will simplify his role to limit the chance of such f@ck-ups and slot him into his Storm structures.

Hasler would simply put him on the field and hope something happened.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He does look skinny compared to the old Sam.
Looks like he will have a different role with Melbourne.
Lets see how he goes.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol,
we should put a
Slim Kaz super thread together.

All the past off season Kaz threads in one big mega laugh fest.

Every year, same old same old.

I do think Bellamy will ensure Kaz stays in better shape than that at the dogs.
He will probably be a better player for it,

But I still think he will fuck up as he always does a lot,

I'm not worried about him leaving,

Except when he plays us.
Mark my words, he will have his best game of his career when he first plays us.

Status
Not open for further replies.