The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kesha one has been around for a long time though. Kesha sued her producer back in 2014 for sexual assault. He counter-sued her for defamation. The case ran until 2017 when she dropped the charges then she recorded that Praying song about her sexual assault.

The courts couldn't find any evidence that she was telling the truth and there was enough doubt to think that she was lying (at the time she was trying to get out of her contract). So she could be telling the truth or she could be lying but Hollywood has already found the guy 100% guilty.
For the courts to find a male not guilty in this scenario means she was compeltely and utterly lying. Like her lies were obviously so bad that the court could not even go along with it to throw away the innocent man as a rapist.

Hollywood has found him ‘100%’ guilty hahaha rise of the sjw’s in that hell hole I tell ya

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me dead seems like they have done everything cept call the fucking cops at the time of the alleged incidents.
Unless some charges are starting to get laid and people getting convicted its going to backfire real bad.
It already is, the police apparently Camembert our saying they already had enough evidence on him too put him a way for good just after 2 weeks after the story broke out, I was like ok arrest him? A couple months down the track.
Police: unfortunately we just don’t have that type of evidence, there were never ever reportings of rape never any complaints or what not and hence cannot arrest him lol.
Look at me I’m full backing up a major leftist in Harvey Weinstein, but with me I’ll back someone up if they’re not guilty for a crime they have been accused of. It’s just so unjust and could backfire horribly.
There was another with James Franco the girl complaining he got her naked or something for a movie, and in came the legal contract or whatever they’re called too show she knew full well of what she was getting in to lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why didn’t this comment pop up in my alerts?
This is so cringe Bro. I legit don’t get how people that are soooooo fake are loved believed so easily lol. Jokes I do, most are politically left higher iq point type non gendered body mutilated non factually mentally ill people.

I wonder what reaction I’d get if I went up on that stage with a slide show on actual facts on #timeisup propaganda and lies and then wear a masculine designer flower and state, #timedoesntstopfactuallyspeaking

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm honestly about to give Chewbacca a massive right hand...

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wahesh

Reaction score
Trade you one annoying arsehole for one arrogant Indian shithead..
How about you take Chewbecca off me and I'll deal with the arrogant Indian for you?

Indians hate me. They can't get a sale or a cent out of me and it shits them to tears. I look like a pigeon to them but I'll more solid than a freaking wrecking ball.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven @Mr Invisible @TANK 2.0

SON OF A FUCKING SLUT. SHE'S EATING POTATO CHIPS NOW, FUCKING POTATO CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go home tonight grab 2 tins of sauerkraut, 1 kilo of cauliflower make it into soup 6 hard boiled eggs covered in anchovies when you wake up have 3 Turkish coffees you should be fully primed for work.
Walk up to her desk and fart , say to her lets compromise if you stop sounding like a pig fucking a monkey when you stuff your face with food i wont do this no more.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Go home tonight grab 2 tins of sauerkraut, 1 kilo of cauliflower make it into soup 6 hard boiled eggs covered in anchovies when you wake up have 3 Turkish coffees you should be fully primed for work.
Walk up to her desk and fart , say to her lets compromise if you stop sounding like a pig fucking a monkey when you stuff your face with food i wont do this no more.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We'll know when he does this as we will read on the news about the hazmat team being called out to deal with a noxious mystery gas released in a CBD office block, causing people in a 100m radius to bring their lunch back up.

Million dollar question though... is it worth it for the post meal shit though, because that's going to be hellishly nasty.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I brought a platter of baklava into work today. Suddenly, everyone in the office is my friend :tearsofjoy:
On the plus side, all the hotties are coming over here as well :hearteyes:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Men that have bikes and cars specifically for the sole purpose of making loud noises... go FUCK yourselves!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I brought a platter of baklava into work today. Suddenly, everyone in the office is my friend :tearsofjoy:
Imagine what would happened if took in Knefeh!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How did horse mouth go trying to eat one ?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bree's sour grapes, you don't have the right to know how people live.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Thankfully they didn't have that much of a crunch to them. Either that or I was distracted by the phat ass one of the hotties who had come to get her sum... if you know what I'm saying ;)
And the good thing you know now they dont mind having a mouthful of sticky nuts