Tomic and Mundine Jesus Christ.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tomic quit? There's something I didn't see coming :fearscream:
Do you blame him?

I could handle eating bugs, being soaked in elephant dung and chicken guts, but I couldn't handle spending time next to Mundine

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smells like a huge publicity stunt to me

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guy clearly needs help TBH. And by help, I mean proper mental health diagnosis, counselling/drugs etc. But as a 25 year old, only he can make that decision (unless of course he goes all Grant Hackett).

That may not (probably won't?) stop him being a flog, but hes also someone clearly with no ability to handle himself. Some can handle the pressure/fame well, others can't.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Rename the show "I used to be a celebrity, what the fuck has my manager got me doing here".
It worked ok for Joel Creasey tbh....that dude was a nobody before he went on in season 1. His face is everywhere now. He's clearly getting a lot of bookings despite a clear lack of talent. You know you're a shit entertainer when you need to rely on a shot in the arm from that kakafest.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It worked ok for Joel Creasey tbh....that dude was a nobody before he went on in season 1. His face is everywhere now. He's clearly getting a lot of bookings despite a clear lack of talent. You know you're a shit entertainer when you need to rely on a shot in the arm from that kakafest.
The show also saved Casey Donovan's career. She disappeared altogether until she did that show. Now she's singing on commercials and touring again.

Natalie Bassingthwaighte too. She's now returning to Neighbours thanks to the show.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The show also saved Casey Donovan's career. She disappeared altogether until she did that show. Now she's singing on commercials and touring again.

Natalie Bassingthwaighte too. She's now returning to Neighbours thanks to the show.
In the UK, Peter Andre's career got a 2nd wind, albeit a brief one.

More of a fart.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the UK, Peter Andre's career got a 2nd wind, albeit a brief one.

More of a fart.
Then he tried to tour Australia last year and had to cancel due to only selling 600 tickets for the whole tour.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Haha I singled out Joel Creasey as an example because he has no discernible talent. Casey Donovan and Natalie Change your last name already, it's too long for showbiz actually have some talent....especially Casey. She could be someone if it wasn't such a superficial, shallow world. Creasey could only be someone in a superficial shallow world that considers riding coattails as entrepreneurial behaviour.

I just think the guy is a terrible comedian.

But yeah it has given a few fading personalities a shot in the PR arm.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Then he tried to tour Australia last year and had to cancel due to only selling 600 tickets for the whole tour.
I think with social media I'd actually have a chance of selling more tickets than that to my show....if I had one. What a loser!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha I singled out Joel Creasey as an example because he has no discernible talent. Casey Donovan and Natalie Change your last name already, it's too long for showbiz actually have some talent....especially Casey. She could be someone if it wasn't such a superficial, shallow world. Creasey could only be someone in a superficial shallow world that considers riding coattails as entrepreneurial behaviour.

I just think the guy is a terrible comedian.

But yeah it has given a few fading personalities a shot in the PR arm.
It's funny. I watched the New Years Eve special thing they did at the Opera House. Kate Cebrano came out and sang a bunch of songs and she was pretty dead average. Then Casey Donovan came out and made Kate Cebrano look like a complete amateur. She really is quite talented.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's funny. I watched the New Years Eve special thing they did at the Opera House. Kate Cebrano came out and sang a bunch of songs and she was pretty dead average. Then Casey Donovan came out and made Kate Cebrano look like a complete amateur. She really is quite talented.
Yeah man, her voice is pretty rare and beautiful.....but arseholes are too busy fretting about her dress size to notice. This planet is fucked up.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How is this absolute turd a tv show that people watch? I cry for humanity.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guy clearly needs help TBH. And by help, I mean proper mental health diagnosis, counselling/drugs etc. But as a 25 year old, only he can make that decision (unless of course he goes all Grant Hackett).

That may not (probably won't?) stop him being a flog, but hes also someone clearly with no ability to handle himself. Some can handle the pressure/fame well, others can't.
The flog needs to learn some humility and respect,he has nothing that some discipline and decent parenting wouldn't fix.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rumour was true. Danny Green goes in on Sunday night.