Wow... I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't casey Donavan win some singing competition out of sympathy because shes a fat ****?
I thought she achieved more fame sitting out front of burwood court smoking durries.
Either way sex sells in the world of pop not vocal ability so the fat slug never had a chance
She didn't win because she is a fat ****, let's be honest...she won because she is an abo.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The media fapping about this show on channel 10 has stopped... has it finished yet?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Finished weeks ago I believe... I recall seeing something about Casey Donofat winning.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The media fapping about this show on channel 10 has stopped... has it finished yet?
Don't worry, Masterchef is only around the corner. Then you will know about saturation of advertising/promotion.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Anyone seen the no-names that went in this year? I only know 3 of them - Tomic, Mundine and Noll.

FFS how are the other celebrities??

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone seen the no-names that went in this year? I only know 3 of them - Tomic, Mundine and Noll.

FFS how are the other celebrities??
Peter Rowsthorn, Josh Gibbons, Fiona O'Loughlin and Kerry Armstrong are all pretty big names too. Not sure who the other 3 are but the model is really cute.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rename the show "I used to be a celebrity, what the fuck has my manager got me doing here".

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me tell you ***** aren't watching this shit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Google "Simone Holtznagel"

That's all I have to say

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, no, I'm not watching it. The Mrs watched it last night so I had to sit next to her and stare at my phone while she watched it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, no, I'm not watching it. The Mrs watched it last night so I had to sit next to her and stare at my phone while she watched it.
Staring at your phone reading all the goss on the contestants.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reading some article thismorning the " outrage" on Twitter over mundine , lol fuck me dead people are idiots , i don't even watch the shit but its obvious hes been put there to cause a reaction and for people to bite

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I had to watch this out of curiosity. Mundine, cry baby Tomic, Jackie and ofcourse Simone..

Almost wet myself when Fiona saw Simones makeup and was like "so you're not really pretty?" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Exaceries. That and googling Simone Holtznagel
Token model in reality shows. They all have them.
I had to watch this out of curiosity. Mundine, cry baby Tomic, Jackie and ofcourse Simone..

Almost wet myself when Fiona saw Simones makeup and was like "so you're not really pretty?" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You actually watched it? I thought you would've been one who made sure you would not have watched it lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Token model in reality shows. They all have them.

You actually watched it? I thought you would've been one who made sure you would not have watched it lol.
Like i said, i was curious. Looks like my curiosity was justified, Tomic already quit :tearsofjoy: