Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're pretty much doomed if you add anyone on here. Between Roosie's complete lack of care for team mates, Chris' Darth Vader impersonation, and Southy's stories, it can get pretty funny.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're pretty much doomed if you add anyone on here. Between Roosie's complete lack of care for team mates, Chris' Darth Vader impersonation, and Southy's stories, it can get pretty funny.
It’s ok, if you feel triggered you can have a lie down on my couch

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s ok, if you feel triggered you can have a lie down on my couch
That sounded AS creepy as you thought it would.

...Roosie's complete lack of care for team mates...
It's true... i really don't care as long as i am winning. Oh and keep out of any vehicle Chris is driving.

On that note, you should definitely jump in my vehicles... this might be the best clip on xbox of PUBG

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KINGRoose/video/42609083

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Telstra decide to do maintenance over the long weekend, no net for 5 days. No notice. Telstra can stick a fucking pineapple up their ass horizontally.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got to renew my XBL in a day or two... more bills. *sigh*

So Telstra decide to do maintenance over the long weekend, no net for 5 days. No notice. Telstra can stick a fucking pineapple up their ass horizontally.
On or off Tuffers casting couch??

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
... you sold your xbox account to someone else and asked them to send you screenshots?
caught... red handed. If you do play with the guy that bought it... word of warning, he is a ****. And transfer all of your money to him, you won't regret it.