Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He used to be the masseuse! Ewwww!

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Mate I don't buy it.

He says one thing about des and the next sentence it's the complete opposite.

I like how he cut off how we "changed" our style in the opening rounds of 2017 and then nothing, didn't bother addressing the same shit we returned to under des.

The tedesco saga happened after all of this so quite clearly to me He was sticking by des shit SAME structures until shit well and truly hit the fan
Playin politics were he had too.

Sorry mate don't mean to be beating my drum too hard on this discussion but im very passionate reagrding it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His comments on des are hypocritical, admits he needed to go but then back tracks with the way signing him and new recruits panned out
Im not necessarily defending the guy, but its easy to be hypocritical by accident. Say for example if you make a mistake but then realise. Its very different to being deliberately hypocritical.
I dont completely hate dib like some. I think he has made some poor decisions, but he has also made some really good ones. He is human afterall.
Is this enough for him to keep control of the club? Perhaps not. But im not a voting member, and i dont know a whole lot about the innerworkings of the club. But this article certainly sheds a little more light on things.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with most of what you said , however dib virtually admitted in the article that one of the reasons he fired des was because the rebel ticket weren't expecting it.... Is that the sort of leader we want... Hes playing chess with our club...
Again, from what im reading they (rebel ticket) probably thought or knew he was goin to make a emotional>logic decision but ultimately made the tougher call despite the backlash from every tom dick n harry in the rugby league world, as thats what happend.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Playin politics were he had too.

Sorry mate don't mean to be beating my drum too hard on this discussion but im very passionate reagrding it.
My gripe is that he didn't see how shit Des was. It's obvious from that interview that he backed Des regardless of HOW we were playing. Those wins were a lot more down to our players grit than anything Des implemented.

Chronological order of events

2016 shit end to season - Dib says players were disappointing

Off season 2016/2017 - Des promises new style

2017 early rounds- Dib says new style

2017 after early rounds- same old shit structures under Des

2017 tedesco saga - Des won't take mitchell Moses and hence loses tedesco, could it be neither fitted the structure des wanted to play so he hooked both of them underhandedly taking out tedesco. But yet dib still sees no problem with des "new style"

2017 members forum - Dib backs Des "new" style

2017 - shit finally hits the fan and Dib is FORCED to sack Des

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
My gripe is that he didn't see how shit Des was. It's obvious from that interview that he backed Des regardless of HOW we were playing. Those wins were a lot more down to our players grit than anything Des implemented.

Chronological order of events

2016 shit end to season - Dib says players were disappointing

Off season 2016/2017 - Des promises new style

2017 early rounds- Dib says new style

2017 after early rounds- same old shit structures under Des

2017 tedesco saga - Des won't take mitchell Moses and hence loses tedesco, could it be neither fitted the structure des wanted to play so he hooked both of them underhandedly taking out tedesco. But yet dib still sees no problem with des "new style"

2017 members forum - Dib backs Des "new" style

2017 - shit finally hits the fan and Dib is FORCED to sack Des
Maaann give up your hate!
I know were you're coming from but the bloke didn't do anything morally wrong like the other scum, he trusted him to the fkn hills and he got screwed, so in return he screwed him even harder just what des deserved.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it’s sign Tedesco and Mitchell = Hasler stays

No Tedesco and Mitchell = No Hasler

Dib you made the right decision, I introduce to you Dean pay, Foran and Mbye!!!

Bye, Bye Hasler!!!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is a fucking idiot.

He’s said no to James Maloney.
No to Mitchell Moses.

He doesn’t have a fucking clue about anything anymore. The bloke has lost touch and it’s fucking embarrassing.

He’s left thank god but even now, his poor decisions haunt us. It makes my blood boil.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So it’s sign Tedesco and Mitchell = Hasler stays

No Tedesco and Mitchell = No Hasler

Dib you made the right decision, I introduce to you Dean pay, Foran and Mbye!!!

Bye, Bye Hasler!!!
I think if we had signed Tedesco & Moses, then Des would not have re-signed & we would have got Pay anyway. I think Des may have felt undermined & would have gone elsewhere. We could have had our cake & eaten it too.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who knows if he's telling the truth about the Moses thing... but
1. Tedesco
2. Montoya
3. Hopoate
4. J.Morris
5. B.Morris
6. Mbye
7. Moses
could have lived with that.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have a new coach, we have a new captain, we have a new CEO, we have new recruits.
It’s time we get a new Chairman also.
Dib screwed up the Hasler contract extension , his intention was always to renew Hasler contract. He just waited for the right time to announce it.
We started the season poorly and everybody could see the team was still playing that boring rubbish brand of football , but Dib waited for us to get that win against Brisbane and in all the “euphoria” his board extended Haslers contract when they should have waited.

If the prick wasn’t coaching us so poorly we wouldn’t have been put in the position of having to look at recruiting other players in the hope of changing the teams fortunes. And we became so desperate as a club if what Dib says is true that we had dickheads like Tedesco were giving us ultimatums who we should sign and what direction the club should take.
I wonder why Tedesco didn’t give the Rorters the same ultimatum ? Sign Moses if you want to sign me.

A

Alexander the Great

So this states that we pretty much had teddy signed if hasler said yes to Mitch moses Hasler u retared we would have had our future fullback for the next 10 years and a decent half but na cause Moses didn’t fit your style fuck me
what a fucking **** hasler... ..teddy.. moses and woods. ffs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The board's mandate is to have a CEO and a coach, and after that the board has very little involvement with the day to day running of the club. Towards the end, the board got involved, moving on some of the football staff that Des brought to the club.
This is what I've said time and time again. The problem wasn't so much the board but Hasler and Castle.

I know some clubs today haven't registered existing contracts because they would be over the cap.
GEE I WONDER WHO THOSE CLUBS ARE !!!!!

A

Alexander the Great

Hail the Chief, the master media manipulator. Near vomited 4 times as the violins played during my read. But i did laugh when he was vasoline boy. I picked Webster as a Dib man a few weeks back but this. Sickening.
he has out in the open told us that we had teddy and moses in the bank and hasler shut it down... . violin or not dib obviously aint the issue here its that cocksucker from manly that shut us down. ... my blood is boiling at the fact we COULD have teddy on our team

Status
Not open for further replies.