Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It better not be over, but at the same time, what really left for goku to accomplish?
Master UI, beat Jiren, beat Whis, beat other GoD's and Angels, explore other universes, etc. There's plenty to do lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Master UI, beat Jiren, beat Whis, beat other GoD's and Angels, explore other universes, etc. There's plenty to do lol.
Lol this is assuming he bats Jiren this arc though lol. And I think goku does master UI with that no shirt form?
Isn’t April 1st April fools? Are they known to play pranks on their fans?
I will die if there is no dbs this year especially fin the bulldogs are playing shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol this is assuming he bats Jiren this arc though lol. And I think goku does master UI with that no shirt form?
Isn’t April 1st April fools? Are they known to play pranks on their fans?
I will die if there is no dbs this year especially fin the bulldogs are playing shit
Na no way Goku will master it yet, GoD's can barely master it and they have been around for 1000's of years lol. Na no prank. It will probably be off until 2019 and the Manga will go past where the anime is. We also have a movie coming out later this year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 super now confirmed to be over, no more super ever once the last episode airs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
WHEred you hear that?
Reddit. They translated all the info from Japanese. Basically said they have no plans for the anime at this stage and that Super is coming to an end.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reddit. They translated all the info from Japanese. Basically said they have no plans for the anime at this stage and that Super is coming to an end.
Yeah I saw that now, youtubers are saying it prob means like you said super will end but another dragon ball series will start like z then gt then super and now something else which would make sense especially if the movie at the end of the year does extremely well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that now, youtubers are saying it prob means like you said super will end but another dragon ball series will start like z then gt then super and now something else which would make sense especially if the movie at the end of the year does extremely well.
Yh you would expect it to return, the franchise is a powerhouse and Super has been extremely popular, there's also so much story potential left. We also have to see what the manga does, if that passes the anime ending then the anime will hopefully return. Either way it's looking like the anime won't ve on for atleast a year.

There's a fan theory at the moment that ties the ending of Super with the new movie we're getting later in the year.

So basically he has predicted the ending of super and thinks that Goku will wish for all the universes Zeno erased to return. This is where there will be a problem. We know that Zeno previously erased some universes already years ago, so Gokus wish will unintentionally bring these back. He also believes that the universes were also triplets and not twin universes like they are today, so that means there will be another race of Saiyans.

Now according to leaks, the new movie is apparently going to be about the Saiyans origin and the SSJG (some **** named Yamoshi or some shit) we heard about when Goku first did the transformation when Beerus attacked. The movie could potentially invlove the Saiyans from this 3rd universe.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh you would expect it to return, the franchise is a powerhouse and Super has been extremely popular, there's also so much story potential left. We also have to see what the manga does, if that passes the anime ending then the anime will hopefully return. Either way it's looking like the anime won't ve on for atleast a year.

There's a fan theory at the moment that ties the ending of Super with the new movie we're getting later in the year.

So basically he has predicted the ending of super and thinks that Goku will wish for all the universes Zeno erased to return. This is where there will be a problem. We know that Zeno previously erased some universes already years ago, so Gokus wish will unintentionally bring these back. He also believes that the universes were also triplets and not twin universes like they are today, so that means there will be another race of Saiyans.

Now according to leaks, the new movie is apparently going to be about the Saiyans origin and the SSJG (some **** named Yamoshi or some shit) we heard about when Goku first did the transformation when Beerus attacked. The movie could potentially invlove the Saiyans from this 3rd universe.
Yeah I heard about those. I would love a story about yamoshi and find out goku is the direct descendant hence his great powers. I think it’ll just add to gokus back story and his father bardock as well which I would love a movie on.

But yeah either way more saiyans i have no issue with lol just don’t fkn chuck another kefla in there thanks haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I heard about those. I would love a story about yamoshi and find out goku is the direct descendant hence his great powers. I think it’ll just add to gokus back story and his father bardock as well which I would love a movie on.

But yeah either way more saiyans i have no issue with lol just don’t fkn chuck another kefla in there thanks haha.
Would probably be a descendent of Vegeta considering his a royal lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would probably be a descendent of Vegeta considering his a royal lol.
Yeah but goku is like that ‘chosen one’ type figure. Somewhere along the way, his family were outcasted or something lol I don’t know, better than vegeta being a descendant. :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
CANt wait. There were spoilers for episode 126 saying vegeta will take on god toppo and Jiren at the same time, that’s fucken bullshit lol.
I think there was a fuck up in the translations, probably get better ones this week for that episode.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 GoD Toppo is OP. Can't see how U7 can possibly win now haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 GoD Toppo is OP. Can't see how U7 can possibly win now haha.
They made him crazy, I love how they’re starting to buff characters up with some hgh and roids, I’ve never been a fan of generic lean looking transformations.
I hope vegeta gets eliminated next episode and goku gets UI. We need at least 3 episodes of UI goku before super fucken ends.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They made him crazy, I love how they’re starting to buff characters up with some hgh and roids, I’ve never been a fan of generic lean looking transformations.
I hope vegeta gets eliminated next episode and goku gets UI. We need at least 3 episodes of UI goku before super fucken ends.
Na U7 is going to lose and get eliminated, the end. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
IF Jiren does it in his totally unapologetic masculine male way I won’t be upset hahaha
Jiren at full power is going to be ridiculous haha.