2018 SG Ball - Discussion Thread (Season Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs SG Ball Cup Summer Squad
Aporosia Nasovu
Benjamin Mallia
Chris Gabriel
Christopher Patolo
Connor Garrety
Darren Paese
Frederick Tohi
Funaki Matavesi
Issam Merhi
Iverson Fuatimau
Jackson Topine
Jacob Snowball
Jake Averillo
James Valevatu
Jazzaiah Schaafhausen
Joel Saldaneri
Jon Moli
Justin Filo
Kolinio Saukuru
Kurt Picken
Kurtis Morrin
Logen Dillon
Mateo Tatola
Maurice Salei
Michael Fahd
Mosese Vuki
Mosese Pope
Penisimani Teaupa
Pesamino Pasina
Rabii Zahabe
Ryan Gray
Tazbir Hossain
Terence Toomata
Thomas Ratu
Tommy Talau
Trenity Peters
Tyrone Harding
Vikilifi Hopoi
Villy Tevaga
William Saunders

Sources: http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_...D=127124&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=59638354 &
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/09/15/_2018_sg_ball_cup_su.html

Last edited:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I often attend the early HM SGBAll and 20s trials - the trick is getting info on when they are on - dates times and venues. The club rarely advises even with a direct email requesting info on trials - still waiting for a reply from email sent last week. Some info was posted recently re games against Wests, Parra and the Sharks no times given. If anyone knows of trial times, dates and venues can they post - much appreciated in advance.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I often attend the early HM SGBAll and 20s trials - the trick is getting info on when they are on - dates times and venues. The club rarely advises even with a direct email requesting info on trials - still waiting for a reply from email sent last week. Some info was posted recently re games against Wests, Parra and the Sharks no times given. If anyone knows of trial times, dates and venues can they post - much appreciated in advance.
Some clubs are really good at responding to emails, but then others like the Bulldogs struggle.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over the last 5 or so years iv relied on this sit to get info on trials etc of SGBALL and HM - club appears to have had no interest - hoping it would change

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watched the SGBALL trial against West Tigers - can anyone else who was there identify the No 3 - I think was kurt picken - and the back rower who played the same edge - both extremely impressive.

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watched the SGBALL trial against West Tigers - can anyone else who was there identify the No 3 - I think was kurt picken - and the back rower who played the same edge - both extremely impressive.
yeh no 3 was picken he played well the backrower was topine the 6 and 1 went ok as well. good to see dean pay and Andrew farrar watching the kids play I was told wests will go close to finishing last . but they won well

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeh no 3 was picken he played well the backrower was topine the 6 and 1 went ok as well. good to see dean pay and Andrew farrar watching the kids play I was told wests will go close to finishing last . but they won well
Ton at full was also good
Thanks - I though Topine was playing the right edge - but I could be wrong. Topine was a standout in HM last year. Logan Dillon was the fullback - played well great speed - small frame. Next weeks trial against Parra will be a better indication of quality.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a full draw list for the season?

If so I'm happy to see if I can get something more permanent put up to draw attention to these games. Maybe get more fans/members out to watch them!

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best way to get any info on Dogs Juniors is to go to other clubs sites - nothings changed!
Agree. I got last weekends games and times from Wests. Pathetic

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a full draw list for the season?

If so I'm happy to see if I can get something more permanent put up to draw attention to these games. Maybe get more fans/members out to watch them!
Havent seen anything re a draw as yet - my understanding is that there are trials over the next two Saturdays at Chester Hill against Parra then Cronulla.

Status
Not open for further replies.