The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's done for a target market... and if you are seeing it a lot I think they found the target market :D

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes the people from all around the world are becoming more self obsessed.
Im staying true a fat slob who dont give a fuck and dont do selfies .
Half these tip rats dont realize once a load is tipped in em and they get a gut full of arms and legs there arse and guts will blow out anyway then they will look like some **** threw a bucket of blue bottles at em because their cheeks have blown out bigger than a midgets head.
A bucket of blue bottles !!! That's great

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Girls are really starting to piss me off, and I don't mean women, I mean females who are legally 18+, yet act like girls by taking pictures of their asses and putting it on Instagram. Fuck me dead, seriously? That's why they go to the gym these days, to take photos of their asses in the mirror and post it online for the world to see? Then in their Instagram profile, the put shit like "booty gains" and "vegan" or whatever... but here's the cracker... they actually put down "Public Figure"...

BITCH, PUTTING PICTURES OF YOUR ARSE UP ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE HOLE WORLD TO SEE DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PUBLIC FIGURE, IT MAKES YOU AN ATTENTION WHORE WHO HAS NO MODESTY OR SELF RESPECT.
Are these posts on Instagram always accompanied by some bloke named Zee posting asking them to "show bobs and veganas"

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Are these posts on Instagram always accompanied by some bloke named Zee posting asking them to "show bobs and veganas"
Yes I think you are correct, he generally signs off as just Z
I thought he called himself Zorro but now it makes sense

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communist Life Control acting like the Klu Klux Clan thinking they run Newcastle whens its part of a free country.
You can't break the law then preach the law.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Actually there are some guys who do say stuff along those lines thinking it works!

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is another thing that makes me made.

This women publicly puts a picture of her fat arse on Instagram for the whole world to see.

It looks nice, right?

WRONG.

Look at the unhealthy amount of cellulite on her arse. That is what Gen 7 retards are glorifying people.

Fuck me... whichever **** invented instagram can go an instakill himself!

https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagra...735_202885310258901_1242368703966740480_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Actually she probably injects stuff into her arse. Certainly looks like it's botoxed.
Whatever it is, how can someone find that attractive, even worse, how can the owner of that heavy hauler be proud to show it to the world... LOOK AT THE CELLULITE.

FMD.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the crickets pricks, if thee Communist microscope is there to trouble make then it ceases to be my fault and I have every right to be a **** to it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the crickets pricks, if thee Communist microscope is there to trouble make then it ceases to be my fault and I have every right to be a **** to it.
This is a bit weird, even by your standards.

You say: "fuck the crickets"?

Do you mean the sport or the insect?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is another thing that makes me made.

This women publicly puts a picture of her fat arse on Instagram for the whole world to see.

It looks nice, right?

WRONG.

Look at the unhealthy amount of cellulite on her arse. That is what Gen 7 retards are glorifying people.

Fuck me... whichever **** invented instagram can go an instakill himself!

https://scontent-syd2-1.cdninstagra...735_202885310258901_1242368703966740480_n.jpg
I'm not a butt man.

But cellulite doesn't necessarily = unhealthy.

And the amount of this woman's cellulite levels v the average woman is actually pretty low.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
South coast ads for local businesses, looks like they were made by school kids

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fat chicks with Tats, that think it makes them 30 kms lighter and desirable

Wahesh

Reaction score
45 degrees+ in NW Sydney.... farkn hell.

I fear if I head outside my face will melt off.
I was at the beach today, and this skinny blonde bimbo decided to sit next to us and put makeup on. The look on my face was... well I can't really describe it. I have never felt my face move in the directions it was moving in when I saw her apply that shit in 38 degree temps.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was at the beach today, and this skinny blonde bimbo decided to sit next to us and put makeup on. The look on my face was... well I can't really describe it. I have never felt my face move in the directions it was moving in when I saw her apply that shit in 38 degree temps.
How would your face have moved if she had sat on it ?