Movie Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
In Vmax and Gold class you can order hamburgers
Yeah but how can you enjoy it... a burger is something I like to eat with a table in front of me not while trying to watch a movie lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but how can you enjoy it... a burger is something I like to eat with a table in front of me not while trying to watch a movie lol.
I tried them once. You couldn't enjoy them any which way. They're crap burgers.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Terminator 2 i snuck in a bottle of vodka and bought a packet of jaffas , freddy and Jason me and a mate took a carton of rum in 2 back packs .fuck i was pissed by the end of it lol. Probably a good thing i dont drink no more :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Me and a friend went to watch Freddy Vs Jason after a few drinks. We grew up on Freddy movies so we realised that they're comedies more than horrors. During the scene where Freddy and Jason and fighting over who can kill the most kids me and my mate were pissing ourselves laughing. We stopped for a second and looked around. The entire cinema was staring at us with a look of sheer horror.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me and a friend went to watch Freddy Vs Jason after a few drinks. We grew up on Freddy movies so we realised that they're comedies more than horrors. During the scene where Freddy and Jason and fighting over who can kill the most kids me and my mate were pissing ourselves laughing. We stopped for a second and looked around. The entire cinema was staring at us with a look of sheer horror.
Did you tell them to relax, we’re just yes voters?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe realist post got edited?

He hit the nail on the head with his review.
In a nutshell without spoiling too much.
The new Star Wars which Disney is hacking up with a blunt hatchet is so focused with PC agendas and the target audience seems to be towards SJW's and not a good story or plot.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
fucking deplorables

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe realist post got edited?

He hit the nail on the head with his review.
In a nutshell without spoiling too much.
The new Star Wars which Disney is hacking up with a blunt hatchet is so focused with PC agendas and the target audience seems to be towards SJW's and not a good story or plot.
I did not even realise it got fucken edited. I only spoke fact ffs lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I did not even realise it got fucken edited. I only spoke fact ffs lol.
That's why your name is realist.
Honestly I agreed with everything you said in that post, that's why I posted that link from clerks 2.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Den of Thieves. One of the very VERY rare times I did not skip "Skip Ad" on YouTube. Looks brilliant. Maybe it's just me, but Gerard Butler appears to have a touch of Mel Gibson's badass attitude in the movie.

@Mr Invisible your thoughts on this please sir.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Den of Thieves. One of the very VERY rare times I did not skip "Skip Ad" on YouTube. Looks brilliant. Maybe it's just me, but Gerard Butler appears to have a touch of Mel Gibson's badass attitude in the movie.

I'm not sure I'm ready to forgive Gerard Butler for Geostorm.

Wahesh

Reaction score

It's a natural disaster movie - that's how you know it was going to be a flop. Either that or it was heavily promoted. Heavily promoted movies always flop. The gee them up to be big, because the producers know they're shit, and the only way to make their money back is to heavily promote it and show all the good stuff.

The real big blockbuster movies don't need promoting, they promote themselves.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In Vmax and Gold class you can order hamburgers
An absolutely stupid idea for vmax.

Keep it in gold class where's there's only like 20 people and massive seat but not vmax.

I don't want to smell that shit while I'm watching a movie

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pffft, my ancestors would of carved him up as entertainment at one of our kings haffleh lol
Sorry bro but no, he would have kicked each and everyone down a bottomless pit looking for food and water of which they’d find plenty!!!!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching "Hidden Figures" tonight.

Brilliant.