Im so proud....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the mother said im proud of him i would have been ok... but really rowing on and saying "so proud of what he has acheived"

Wouldnt you want to know what was achieved?

Its like someone getting man of the match award but dont touch the footy or make a tackle. Would you be happy if a commentator awarded tony williams man of the match each week?

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
and here comes the confirmation......

BOOM... there it is!!!

It's the guys wedding.. as if the mother and mother in law are going to say "yep he's a cheating scumbag who should be shot because he's a skidmark on society".
beat me to it.

its his wedding day , even uday hussains mother would be full of praises for him on his big day and his mother in law would be too cos her and her family's life would be dependent on it.

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was at a wedding and the grooms mum and brides mum both made a speech.

They both thought that sun shines out of the grooms arse th way they speak of him.

The grooms mum said she was so proud of him and what he has achieved.. i wanted to interject and ask "what has he acheived?" He was a school drop out, changes careers every six months and asks favours from everyone and never returns a favour.

Then the brides mum got up and said he was a master of many crafts? A real estate mogul and a screwd businessman?

Again I wanted to interject and say he worked in real estate for 6 months and said it wasnt for him? Then worked for the council? Then started his own home maintenence business?

Am I being too harsh? Not everyone is a huge success and parents will always shine light on their kids, but to talk like he changed the world is a bit much to digest
we woulda had the best bitch about it. Im with you on this one. I think its just a follow on from the disillusioned facebook posters who feel empowered by their fake support group and have no qualms in calling their kids beautiful on a public forum .. umm hello whatever happened to modesty or honesty for that matter ?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we woulda had the best bitch about it. Im with you on this one. I think its just a follow on from the disillusioned facebook posters who feel empowered by their fake support group and have no qualms in calling their kids beautiful on a public forum .. umm hello whatever happened to modesty or honesty for that matter ?
/\

A homeowner..

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was at a wedding and the grooms mum and brides mum both made a speech.

They both thought that sun shines out of the grooms arse th way they speak of him.

The grooms mum said she was so proud of him and what he has achieved.. i wanted to interject and ask "what has he acheived?" He was a school drop out, changes careers every six months and asks favours from everyone and never returns a favour.

Then the brides mum got up and said he was a master of many crafts? A real estate mogul and a screwd businessman?

Again I wanted to interject and say he worked in real estate for 6 months and said it wasnt for him? Then worked for the council? Then started his own home maintenence business?

Am I being too harsh? Not everyone is a huge success and parents will always shine light on their kids, but to talk like he changed the world is a bit much to digest
12 months ago I was talking to one of my neighbour's who said he was proud of his (adopted) kids. The reason - they haven't been in jail!

6 months later he, himself went to jail for having a firearm in his backyard after a drug raid on his house & the people next door in the Housing Commission property (who had the bullets).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
12 months ago I was talking to one of my neighbour's who said he was proud of his (adopted) kids. The reason - they haven't been in jail!

6 months later he, himself went to jail for having a firearm in his backyard after a drug raid on his house & the people next door in the Housing Commission property (who had the bullets).
That's beautiful. Haha.. It's all subjective I guess
I wouldve been proud too if I was the caregiver of kids and prone to breaking the law

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
beat me to it.

its his wedding day , even uday hussains mother would be full of praises for him on his big day and his mother in law would be too cos her and her family's life would be dependent on it.
She should be proud of Uday. "Uday and the Blowfish" were a very popular band in the 90s.

I'll show myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.