Kennel Funding

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I note there is a Donate option for the Kennel, which is great.
So I can properly consider whether I should donate, does anyone know how the Kennel is funded, where it gets its funding and how much it receives etc etc??

Reactions: DT

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. It’s funded from his cut of the halal certification money for the pies at ANZ
Wait? What?

The pies at ANZ are Halal certified?

No wonder they are so fucking expensive.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I can properly consider whether I should donate, does anyone know how the Kennel is funded, where it gets its funding and how much it receives etc etc??
I have similar questions - also how secure is the payments link. If all is OK , I'll happily donate.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure what the problem is with my enquiry and why this thread has been removed.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure what the problem is with my enquiry and why this thread has been removed.
Hasn't been removed as such, just moved to another section. Having said that, if someone made the effort to move it, i would think they should have made the effort to answer your question...

... or maybe The Kennel IS run by Ray Dib...

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hasn't been removed as such, just moved to another section. Having said that, if someone made the effort to move it, i would think they should have made the effort to answer your question...

Where did it get moved to?

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Found it. Looks no response, so I will leave it for now.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it is funded from Ads (which wouldn't be much) and the donations it receives (which wouldn't be much) and the back pocket of the guys that own/run the forum. I always try and kick in a bit every now and again as I know what it costs to host/run a forum.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it is funded from Ads (which wouldn't be much) and the donations it receives (which wouldn't be much) and the back pocket of the guys that own/run the forum. I always try and kick in a bit every now and again as I know what it costs to host/run a forum.
Same. I chucked in the $30 of whatever it was, as, considering i've been here for 5 years or so, i have got my money's worth.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The kennel is a privately owned site that is funded by donations and ads. Im not too sure if the ads are making anything though since they were introduced, i havent asked. I think its mostly funded by the owner and donations.

We have no sombrero

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The kennel is a privately owned site that is funded by donations and ads. Im not too sure if the ads are making anything though since they were introduced, i havent asked. I think its mostly funded by the owner and donations.

We have no sombrero
If the ads aren't making money, we should fuck them off and bring on the adult content.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If the ads aren't making money, we should fuck them off and bring on the adult content.
Yeh, i dont know.... But we didnt have ads for like the first 10+ years, and he's only asked for donations the last couple of years too, so for many years it was all out of the owners pocket.