Maybe shapelle is innocent?? Baggage handlers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope Santa brought you a new set of glasses for Christmas, or a voucher for Specsavers.

Scrapelle has always been a scrubber bogan, and nailed that look. That was before prison too.
Haha

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

don't even bother with padlocks, just makes the bag look like there's something of value/worth inside.
Instead, go for the plastic wrap offered at most international airports, globally. Also protects the luggage.

~c.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

don't even bother with padlocks, just makes the bag look like there's something of value/worth inside.
Instead, go for the plastic wrap offered at most international airports, globally. Also protects the luggage.

~c.
I never knew you were a Lebo, sis ;) lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
15 years ago , she was my dream girl, now she has become a fugly hag.
It's amazing what happens when you get your first set of glasses or contact lenses.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better to look like her mother than her sister.

Sorry everyone for scaring you.
Post reported! You can't get any more offensive than that photo surely?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. They don't always do it but if they want to do it they legally can. Here's details on it

https://www.samsonite.com.au/tsa-lock-instructions/

"TSA locks are required for all customers travelling to the USA. The TSA screens every passenger’s baggage before it is placed on the plane. At their discretion, from time to time, they choose to open a passenger’s luggage for closer inspection. When this occurs, if the luggage is fitted with any lock other than those approved by the TSA, they will destroy whatever lock is fitt ed to gain access."
Can confirm on the way back from Hawaii 6 months ago, my bag got searched. It was a suitcase with a combination lock inbuilt into the zipper. I didn't know it was searched until I got home because they locked it after searching it. It was so weird to find the piece of paper inside under my clothes saying they searched it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Governments are corrupt and do whatever they want.
More likely Airways are suspicious of locked baggage and will bend the rules.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can confirm on the way back from Hawaii 6 months ago, my bag got searched. It was a suitcase with a combination lock inbuilt into the zipper. I didn't know it was searched until I got home because they locked it after searching it. It was so weird to find the piece of paper inside under my clothes saying they searched it.
Have had mine searched before also -- two instances worth mentioning:
1. As mentioned in a previous post, I usually plastic wrap my bag for protection of luggage both material and so it isn't pilfered by ground crew (have had this happen), when searched TSA unwrapped the plastic, searched and put the dirty plastic wrap inside my bag ... thanks!!! Guess they can't keep it ?!
2. As @Gareth suggested TSA insert a standard piece of paper indicating the bag was opened and searched, they found it appropriate to place this inside a note book that was about 300 pages of paper. Suffice to say I was not aware my bag was searched for sometime after arrival home. TSA are special people.

And for further interest, this didn't happen to me, but a friend; her luggage was searched and TSA located a set of earphones she'd lost years earlier that were stuck in the inner lining of the case. Random!

~c.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are the media giving this oxygen thief 'airtime'.

She is wanting to stay in the limelight.

Her 15 mins of fame is well & truly over.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I follow shapelle on instagram and gotta say she is starting to look not to bad again seems to have dropped the weight she put on and all tanned up
Really? I never follow morons like her on social media. She doesn't deserve my attention.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are the media giving this oxygen thief 'airtime'.

She is wanting to stay in the limelight.

Her 15 mins of fame is well & truly over.
She even has a song released. Like seriously, what the hell?!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Corbys just a poor innocent girl from QLD.. she could never do anything like that ..
Ed Kavalee used to do a character called "Rosalee from Logan" on the MMM Brekkie Show in Brisbane. Was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.