What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished watching Jean-Claude Van Johnson. Hilarious series.

Also started watching Happy! Bloody weird but bloody good. Crazy Mafia shit with corrupt cops, assassin's, and imaginary animals. It's weird.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I got the first 4 eps of Happy.... not sure I'll stick with it, but I'll give it 4 eps.

Concept might me a bit too far for me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I got the first 4 eps of Happy.... not sure I'll stick with it, but I'll give it 4 eps.

Concept might me a bit too far for me.
It's batshit insane but I really enjoy it. Just hoping they don't drag the story line along too much.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Also started watching Happy! Bloody weird but bloody good. Crazy Mafia shit with corrupt cops, assassin's, and imaginary animals. It's weird.

Where would I find this wonderful sounding romp?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watch the grand tour? how good is the Croatian 'finish line' in the last ep :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Jeremy had to take her home to "feed her cat"

I'm still a bit "meh" about the Grand Tour, and now they have brought back the "celebrity" guests (a segment which takes up more than ten minutes), and still doing the same tired jokes about each other, it's a show that' probably going backwards.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm still a bit "meh" about the Grand Tour, and now they have brought back the "celebrity" guests (a segment which takes up more than ten minutes), and still doing the same tired jokes about each other, it's a show that' probably going backwards.
It's the footy show of car shows

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Yes! HAPPY! is awesome

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah i gotta admit i do fast forward through some of it, the conversations and all that stuff i find boring (i used to find that boring in Top Gear too, i like the driving and trips etc they do). I thought this season is getting slowly better, last season(well the first season) they definitely tried to hard and it all come across as really forced.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah i gotta admit i do fast forward through some of it, the conversations and all that stuff i find boring (i used to find that boring in Top Gear too, i like the driving and trips etc they do). I thought this season is getting slowly better, last season(well the first season) they definitely tried to hard and it all come across as really forced.
True.

It reminds me a bit of Hey Hey It's Saturday. Those of my vintage and older will remember, like the old cliche from The Castle, that HHIS was compulsive Saturday night viewing once upon a time. It was the show that, if you were an overseas celebrity visiting Oz, it was THE show to go on. But eventually a lack of imagination meant it all just grew really really tired.

On the other hand, after a bumpy start, the "new" Top Gear, with Matt Le Blanc and the other two dudes, is, in my view, a much better offering.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
True.

It reminds me a bit of Hey Hey It's Saturday. Those of my vintage and older will remember, like the old cliche from The Castle, that HHIS was compulsive Saturday night viewing once upon a time. It was the show that, if you were an overseas celebrity visiting Oz, it was THE show to go on. But eventually a lack of imagination meant it all just grew really really tired.

On the other hand, after a bumpy start, the "new" Top Gear, with Matt Le Blanc and the other two dudes, is, in my view, a much better offering.
I haven't checked out the new 'new' top gear, after that abomination with Chris Evans that was enough for me haha. Now he is gone i should check it out again.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAS anyone watched romper stomper the new series that just aired on Stan? I saw the previews and saw ANTIFA in it lol so I got excited to see if they portray them as they are, terrorists but like fairies at the same time? It’s like they wanna committ terrorist attacks and complain and whinge if they’re not allowed to lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
HAS anyone watched romper stomper the new series that just aired on Stan? I saw the previews and saw ANTIFA in it lol so I got excited to see if they portray them as they are, terrorists but like fairies at the same time? It’s like they wanna committ terrorist attacks and complain and whinge if they’re not allowed to lol.
Haven't watched it yet but from what I've heard they're not friendly to Antifa. I think they make both sides look bad.