Picking baby names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought babies were born with names already? Don't they have that lil tag thing on their wrist when they pop out?
Sometimes the stork swollows the name tag but delivers the baby. Sometimes the stork swollows the baby and delivers the name tag. That gets awkward. "Here's your child's name, but I call him Delicious"

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our main criteria was a name that was unique, but common enough that it wasn't weird, and could be shortened to something that we also liked.
I named my first born after Valentino Rossi, he gets called Tino.
I named my second born Lucenzo, he gets called Enzo. It was a toss of the coin between that and Silvio or Sil for short.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just dont go down the trash path way by giving your kid a dead shit name and think your clever by spelling it your own way which makes it even more dead shit, that will lead to the kid wearing button up addidas pants in the middle of summer and an ice addict who thinks succeeding in life is getting an advanced payment on the dole to buy a piece of shit unregistered Commodore that will sit in pieces on the front lawn.
Your a sensible man im sure you snd mrs cd will come up with a beautiful name for bubba
Jaxcin ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Our main criteria was a name that was unique, but common enough that it wasn't weird, and could be shortened to something that we also liked.
I named my first born after Valentino Rossi, he gets called Tino.
I named my second born Lucenzo, he gets called Enzo. It was a toss of the coin between that and Silvio or Sil for short.
I love Ezio as he is my favourite Assassin in Assassin's Creed lol

Tough as nails, a ladies man and has a beard lol

PS I always wanted twin boys so I could call them Tank and Dozer lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love Ezio as he is my favourite Assassin in Assassin's Creed lol

Tough as nails, a ladies man and has a beard lol

PS I always wanted twin boys so I could call them Tank and Dozer lol
And Tonka

I wanted to name a kid "Wolfgang" but the Mrs won't let me. Come on. With a name like Wolfgang he's sure to Conquer the world.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The new trend is to name your baby after the colour of your underwear and the last thing you ate or is that your super hero name ???

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A mate of mine (I don't have kids) said he thought about how it would be potentially shortened, if anything rhymed with it etc. Seems to be a pretty good way to go to try and limit bullying potential.

slobbythegreat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what you pick.. Kids will figure something out... Friend of ours went to school with an Evan Robert Stanbridge and apparently he got Devon Rotten Sandwich!!
The little fvckers are smart!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I always wanted to call my kids Zibot and Gerfinkle.... but the older and more cynical I get, the less likely I think I am to have kids..... so if anyone has a kid on the way and wants to use one of those names, you’d be more than welcome to them. Yourself included CD.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congrats Croydon dog, our little blokes Elijah, but only ever gets Eli! What ever you pick it will be meant for them! Good luck mate

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could do what my sister did.. Half of the dads name of the mums name.

Status
Not open for further replies.